Particle Shape Analyzer - We are one of the leading exporters of Analyzer Systems , We offer High Performance Particle Shape Analyzer as per technical specification and tender requirements.
particle size sedimentation
Particle size analysis of soils: hydrometer method
This equipment is used to determine the quantitative size distribution of very fine particle in soils such as clay and silt. The complete set comprises:
1. Sedimentation cylinder, 1000 ml capacity (6 pieces) with rubber bungs.
2. Soil hydrometer, 151h, range 0. 995 to 1. 038 g/ml with div. 0. 001
3. Glass tank, dimensions: 600x300x380 mm
4. Heater complete with thermostat, more...
ATICO Medical Pvt. Ltd. are manufacturer, supplier and Exporter of Laser Particle Size Analyzer.
Detailed Product Description
Laser Particle Size Analyzer
Laser particle size analyzer for analysis of sizes ranging form 0.05 to 700 micron. more...
Sieve analysis This continues to be used for many measurements because of its simplicity, cheapness, and ease of interpretation. Methods may be simple shaking of the sample in sieves until the amount retained becomes more or less constant. Alternatively, the sample may be washed through with a non-reacting liquid (usually water) or blown through with an air current.  Advantages This technique is well-adapted for bulk materials. A large amount of materials can be readily loaded more...
We are dealing all kind of practical analyzer to our customers.
Name: Laser particle sizer; Particle size analyser.
Puopose: Measure and analyze the particle size distribution of powders or suspensions.
1. Measurement range: 0.1-500microns;
2. Repeatability: 1% for standard samples;
3. Number of detectors: 54
4. Light source: He-Ne laser, 2mW, 0.6328 microns;
5. Report items: Particle size more...
We are a Nano Particle Dispersion manufacturer in India.
Probe sonication is highly effective for processing nanomaterials (carbon nanotubes, graphene, inks, metal oxides, etc.).
Sonicators have become the industry standard for:
* Particle size reduction
* Particle synthesis and precipitation
* Surface funtionalization
The Sonicators are the most effective more...
* HMK-CD4 Nano Particle Size analyzer is designed and produced according to international standards ISO13320 and ISO13321. It works by dynamic light scattering photon correlation spectroscopy principle. The particle size distribution is calculated by sensing fluctuation of diffracted light by the particles when particles in different size do Brownian motion in the liquid at different speeds. The testing is automatically completed in analysis more...
* Measure forward scattered light: Adding of back scattered light detectors, extends the lower limit of measurement.
* Full scale measurement: No need to change lens. High performance price ratio.
* Shockproof pinhole design and auto alignment of detectors: With built-in ultrasonic in the circulating sample feeding system for Whole range measurement without changing the lens, convenient to use.
Laser Particle Size Analyzer:
Size range: 0.5-300 um
Measure mode: Dry mode & wet mode
Light source: He-Ne laser
Application: Measuring cement particles, metal powder, minerals, powder coating, chemicals, dry ingredients.
Laser Particle Size Analyzer
Size range: 1-1000 um
Measure mode: wet mode
Light source: He-Ne laser
The Master sizer Micro particle size analyzer was developed to provide a simple-to-use compact particle analysis solution capable of being operated at or near the production line as well as in the laboratory. Sample handling and dispersion is simplified by the use of standard 600 to 1000 ml laboratory beakers in place of a fixed tank. Its robust construction and relatively small size have made the Micro very popular for offshore and mineral exploration more...
We offer ATI’s Model B10/77 Particle Alarm, which provides one channel for particle measurements. The sensors are used for monitoring applications where only total particle measurement is desired. Furthermore, Particle Alarm can also be used in simple alarming applications where filter breakthrough increases the particle counts. The sensors provide total particle signal in comparison to turbidity measurement on filter effluent samples.
CILAS offers a variety of accessories to boost your productivity. Our accessories are compatible with all CILAS particle size analyzers and are controlled using The Size Expert software.
Visualize/Monitor your samples
Add a Shape Analyzer to your system to view particle shape along with your particle size distribution data. The Cilas imaging system allows you to Visualize particle dispersion and agglomeration in wet or dry dispersion modes Analyze particle shape down to 0.5 more...
The CML2 contamination Analyser is designed to measure and quantify the number of solid contaminants in Hydraulic, Lubrication and Transmission applications.
We offer our clients a unique range of Wet Laser Particle Size Analyzer. These products are extensively used in various industries and finds its wide range of applications. All our products are also stringently examined by our quality experts on different parameters.
* Quick & accurate readings
* Dimensionally accurate
* Smooth functioning
* High tensile strength
* Longer functionality
Since our inception, we are instrumental in offering premium quality Average Particle Size Analyzers. Manufactured using high grade raw material and globally accepted technology, our offered products are highly used in various industries to separate Particles. Offered with software control as well as manual control, these analyzers are broadly demanded in the market. Our quality controllers test these products against various quality parameters to avoid any flaw and maintain the more...
The 90Plus is a laboratory system for the determination of particle size in diluted suspensions using dynamic light scattering. Signals from two angles 90 or 15 degrees are accessible. The 90Plus covers asize range from about 1 nm to above 5 µm, depending on the physical properties of the sample material. A PC computer is integrated into the system.
Features at a glance :
* Rapid and accurate particle size distributions
* 3-D Automatic focussing system controlled by computer.
* Easy switching between liquid & Dry dispersion modes
* Simple & easy one-click operation, fully automated
* Automatically adjusts concentration-When high, auto dilutes, when low prompts adding sample to Optimise concentration.
Vasco particle size analyzer
* Based on a patented innovative technology developed by the French Institute of Petroleum (IFP), the Vasco particle size analyzer is a unique instrument for nano to micro particle size measurements in suspension.
* The measurement principle is based on Dynamic Light Scattering of back- scattered light.
* Nano to Micro Particle Size Measurements in Dark and Concentrated Suspensions
* Most Cases no sample dilution is necessary more...
Popular Product Matches
Latest Indian Tenders(Get free info on Indian Tenders)
Buyers Tool KitSend Buy Requirement
Suppliers Tool KitPost Products - FREE
Mobile Channel: Connect with us: