TOP Button

7765 Service Providers Available

Residential Flats from India

Residential Apartment
cat must
Rashmi Housing Private Limited
1 & 2 BHK Flats
cat must
Rashmi Housing Private Limited
Joy Adinath Residential Property
cat must
Joy Developers
Residential Apartments
cat must
Airwel Infrastructure

  • residential apartments
  • Residential Apartments

    We are counted among the top service providers regarding Residential Apartments. The offered services are broadly admired among our clients for timely execution and cost efficiency. Further, we assist our more...

    Unibera Software Solutions Pvt. Ltd.   TS

    A- 11A, Sector- 58 ,Noida- 201301, Uttar Pradesh

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8377801460Noida

  • 1 bhk builder flat patparganj
  • 1 BHK Builder Flat Patparganj

    JSR connections brings a lifetime opportunity for buyers looking for 1 BHK apartments in Patparganj village
    Key facts of the more...

    Avon Polymers  dot

    I-72, Bawana Industrial Area, Sector-5 ,New Delhi- 110039, Delhi

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8048413880New Delhi

    Rs 21 Lakh
    Approximate Price - Rs 21 Lakh

  • residential property
  • Residential Property

    Our expertise in the real estate sector makes us a specialized name in providing residential properties. We offer properties in authorized residential areas in Delhi and NCR with proper paper work helping our more...

    Real Anchors  dot

    No. D- 29, Defence Colony, Second Floor ,New Delhi- 110024, Delhi

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8045136453New Delhi

  • residential apartments
  • Residential Apartments

    We are offering Residential Apartments in Gurgaon. Akme Projects was launched their new project in sector 80 gurgaon in january 2011. Akme raaga is strategically located on NH8 next to mc donalds Gurgaon. The more...

    Source Solutions  dot

    No. 228 A, Industrial Area- A, Near Kwality Ice Cream Chowk ,Ludhiana- 141003, Punjab

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8048411912Ludhiana

  • apartment for sale
  • Apartment For Sale

    Gurgaon-Apartment For Sale In Sector-85, Orris Aster Court
    We are offering apartment plot in Orris Aster Court located in the prime sector-85 of gurgaon. Well connected to means of conveyance it is more...

    SiddhiVinayak PropMart  dot

    Dwarka, New Delhi (110 075) ,Gurgaon- 122001, Haryana

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 9560886116Gurgaon

  • homestad residential apartment sohna sector
  • Homestad Residential Apartment Sohna Sector

    Homestead is coming up with 140 acres of township in sector 25 sohna. 35% of total area is covered and the remaining 65% will be open greens. more...

    Realty Choice  dot

    F - 59 - J, Basement, Sector No. 57, Sushant Lok No. 2 ,Gurgaon- 122001, Haryana

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8046030087Gurgaon

  • 2 bhk residential flat
  • 2 Bhk Residential Flat

    2 BHk Residential flats available for sale in Haridwar, NH-58, Near Sanskrit Academy
    Approved By Haridwar Development more...

    Dream City Homes  dot

    Near Sanskrit Academy, NH-58, Rorkee Road ,Haridwar- 249407, Uttarakhand

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8042984229Haridwar

  • 2 bhk flat
  • 2 BHK Flat

    This is 2 BHK flat for sale in Adhiraj garden, sec - 5, Kharghar with all the modern amenities like swimming pool, gymnasium, clubhouse, garden, intercom facility, lift, temple, Amphithatre etc. This is G+14 & more...

    RS Property  dot

    Sector 20 Kharghar ,Navi Mumbai- 410210, Maharashtra

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8042539147Navi Mumbai

  • 1 bhk flat in new panvel
  • 1 BHK Flat In New Panvel

    As needs of Buyers are increasing Day-By-Day, to meet the Demands which suite the best Budget also; We introduced our one of Best Product under the name of 1BHK budget more...

    Grow Homes  dot

    Unit 221, Sharad Industrial Estate, F Wing Cooperative Society, Lake Road, Near Bhandup Police ,Navi Mumbai- 410206, Maharashtra

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8049472189Navi Mumbai

  • revanta multistate cghs ltd
  • Revanta MultiState CGHS Ltd

    Revanta is located just 5 Km from NH1 GT Karnal Road. Revanta is the first welfare society in this zone to provide a servant's quarter and more...

    Universal Prop World LLP  dot

    3807, Dlf Phase 4, ,Gurgaon- 122002, Haryana

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 8046044358Gurgaon

  • cleo county sector 121 noida
  • Cleo County Sector 121 Noida

    Cleo County seeks its inspiration from the rich built heritage of ancient Egypt. The project itself has been named after one of the most beautiful woman of the time, the name that still stirs passion, more...

    United Estate Mart Private Limited  dot

    h109sector 63 noida uttrpradersh ,Noida- 201301, Uttar Pradesh

    Buy Now on

    Send Enquiry

    dot 9560453075Noida

    Rs 4400Piece
    Approximate Price - Rs 4400 per Piece