- Periodontal Treatment- Gum contouring, also known as gum reshaping, is a cosmetic form of dental treatment used to improve the general look of a person's teeth. It is primarily used in cases where the individual has what is commonly known as 'gummy smile'. This is a condition in which the gums cover too much of the teeth, usually the front teeth,read more...
Specialists Dental And Implant Center
Indiranagar, Bengaluru ESI Hospital Junction, Double Road,, Indiranagar, Bengaluru - 560038, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9008300001
- PeriodonticsPeriodontics means the branch of dentistry dealing with health & disease of tissues investing and supporting the teeth.read more...
Four basic tissues compose the complete periodontium :
1. Gingiva (The Gums).
2. Cementum (The layer covering the root of the tooth).
3. Periodontal ligament (soft tissue cushion between the tooth root and bone holding the tooth).
Dental Health Clinic
KHB Colony, Bengaluru No. 150, 5th Cross, KHB Colony, Opposite Dhanalaxmi Bank, Next to Juice Junction, KHB Colony, Bengaluru - 560095, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9845101056
- Periodontal SurgeryPeriodontal Surgery: If you're diagnosed with periodontal disease, your periodontist may recommend periodontal surgery. Periodontal surgery is necessary when your periodontist determines that the tissue around your teeth is unhealthy and cannot be repaired with non-surgical treatment.
Access Dental Care
Hebbal, Bengaluru Level 4, Esteem Mall, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Hebbal, Bengaluru - 560024, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9741355489
- Periodontal Dental Treatment ServicesScaling, Flap Surgeries, Gingivectomy, Bone augmentation etc
Malleswaram Dental Clinic
Malleswaram, Bengaluru No. 46, Malleswaram, Bengaluru - 560055, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9986383691
- Dental Treatment Service
Dr Braces & Faces Speciality Clinics
Bengaluru 12, 1st Floor, Outer Ring Rd, Stage 2, BTM 2nd Stage,, Bengaluru - 560076, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-7259693009
- Periodontal Disease"Perio" means around and "dontal" means tooth. Periodontal disease is an infection that gradually destroys the tissue surrounding your teeth and the jawbone that supports them. Nearly 3 out of 4 people will be afflicted with some form of gum disease at sometime in their life. This, if left untreated, often progresses toread more...
Smiles 'n More Dental Clinic
Hsr Layout Sector 6, Bengaluru 161, Above Hp Gas Agency, Opposite Lawrence School, 9th Main, Sector 6, Hsr Layout,, Hsr Layout Sector 6, Bengaluru - 560102, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-8050008383
- Periodontal Dental Treatment ServicesPeriodontics is the dental specialty that concentrates on the supporting tissues of the teeth (periodontium). These include your gums, the bone of your jaws surrounding the roots of your teeth and also the specialised ligaments that attach your teeth to this bone. These foundations of your teeth are an absolutely integral partread more...
Domlur, Bengaluru No. 111, 4th Main, Domlur 2nd Stage, Domlur, Bengaluru - 560071, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9845196911
Adarsh Dental Clinic
Kilari Road, Bengaluru No. 44, Kilari Road, B.V.K. Iyengar Road, Kilari Road, Bengaluru - 560003, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-80-22286578
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Periodontal Treatment ServiceYou should have a standard cleaning at least twice a year. A periodontal treatment includes an Adult Prophy (basic cleaning). If it has been over a year since your last cleaning, possible treatment will include either Periodontal Scaling (deeper) or Root Planning and Scaling (requires anesthetic).
Tender Dental Health Care
Thubarahalli Beml Layout, Bengaluru No. 301, 8th Main Road, Ramagodanahalli Post ,, Thubarahalli Beml Layout, Bengaluru - 560066, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-8762764999
- PeriodonticsPeriodontal diseases are infectious diseases caused by bacteria, present in mouth. The most important causative factor is Dental Plaque, which is soft deposit present on teeth, due to lack of proper cleaning of teeth. Many other factors contribute such as food lodgment, improper brushing habits, improper shape and size ofread more...
Dental Diagnostic Centre(DDC)
Koramangala I Block, Bengaluru #6, Jai Plaza I, 80 Feet Road, 1st Block, Koramangala,, Koramangala I Block, Bengaluru - 560034, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-7532904270
- Periodontic Treatment ServiceGreat advances have been made in this area of specialization the world over, and include the following techniques, which are used in our Instituteread more...
Cleaning and shaping canals using Endosonic techniques
The use of Mineral Trioxide Aggregate (MTA) as a retrograde end filling material
The use of resin sealers
Dr.Sathyas Speciality Dental Care & Implant Centre
Koramagala, Bengaluru 402, 18th Main, 6th Block,, Koramagala, Bengaluru - 560095, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9902099233
- Periodontics Gum Therapy Treatment ServiceGum disease or periodontal disease, a chronic inflammation and infection of the gums and surrounding tissue, is the major cause of about 70 percent of adult tooth loss, affecting three out of four persons at some point in their life.
5th Block Jayanagar, Bengaluru 18-B, Bharat Apartments, 5th Main, 5th Block Jayanagar (Near R.V Road Metro Station),, 5th Block Jayanagar, Bengaluru - 560041, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-7411545727
- Periodontal / Gum Disease Treatment- Gum disease is a serious and common problem. Don’t let gum disease go undetected or untreated – it can cause tooth and bone loss, heart disease, stroke and complicate diabetes, not to mention bad breath and unsightly gum tissue that can make you feel very self- conscious. Periodontal disease is the inflammation of theread more...
Basaveshwaranagar , Bengaluru No. 460, First Floor, 1st Block, 3rd Stage, Basaveshwara Nagar, Basaveshwaranagar , Bengaluru - 560079, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9008006766
- Periodontics Treatment ServiceWhat Causes Gum Disease Plaque is the primary cause of gum disease. However, other factors can contribute to periodontal disease. These include:read more...
- Hormonal changes, such as those occurring during pregnancy, puberty, menopause, and monthly menstruation, make gums more sensitive, which makes it easier for gingivitis to
P R Dental Clinic
New Thippasandra, Bengaluru MCR Complex, Sri Rama Temple Street, 6th Main, Next to Reliance Fresh, New Thippasandra,, New Thippasandra, Bengaluru - 560075, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9663746995
Rashi Diagnostic Center
Banaswadi, Bengaluru #50, Sharadha Complex, Opp. To New Baldwin School, Rm Nagar Main Road, Banaswadi, Banaswadi, Bengaluru - 560043, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9538958569
- Tooth ExtractionWisdom tooth extraction are one of the most commonly done extractions. They are the last teeth to erupt in the mouth. The wisdom teeth are the ones least needed for good oral health. They may not erupt or emerge from your gums until your late teens or early twenties - if they erupt at all. Most often they are impacted orread more...
Smile Care Clinic
Indira Nagar, Bengaluru 12th Main End, ESI Hospital Road, Indira Nagar, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru - 560008, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9880682113
- Periodontal Surgery- Periodontal treatment includes both surgical and non surgical treatment. Non surgical treatment includes scaling and root planing. However, in some cases, surgical treatment might be needed to restore the periodontal health, which is therapy for gums and bone.read more...
- Some bacterial activity continuously goes on inside the
Jyothi Dental Clinic
Bengaluru No. 5, 1st Floor, 60 Feet Road, Anugraha Layout, Billekahalli, Banner Ghahaa Road, Bengaluru - 560076, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9845223225
- Gingival DepigmentationPeople who have black pigmentation of the gums which show upon smiling and looks unaesthetic. Such a condition can be corrected by pigmentation.
Colonels Dental Spa
Frazer Town, Bengaluru No. F-3, 1st Floor, Gold Signature, Mosque Road, Frazer Town,, Frazer Town, Bengaluru - 560005, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9900194592
- Implantology Periodontics Dental Treatment Services- Deep scaling
- Flap surgery
- Bone grafting
- Gingival shaping
New Bel Road, Bengaluru 195/c, Opp. Canara bank, 2nd Floor, New BEL Road, New Bel Road, Bengaluru - 560094, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-80-23516491
- ProsthodonticsThe prosthodontist does the crowns and bridges, and partial and complete dentures. We offer a wide choice of crowns like ceramic with metal, full ceramics(lava, zirconia), metal with ceramic facing and gold crowns. Our crowns are sent to Kerala for processing after preliminary impressions are made here as we want to give ourread more...
Bluetooth Dental Clinic
Ulsoor , Bengaluru 43/1 3rd cross, Ulsoor road, Ulsoor , Bengaluru - 560042, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-80-41135651
- Dental Treatment Service
Munne Kolala, Bengaluru HAL Airport ??? Varthur Road, Marathahalli, Munne Kolala, Bengaluru - 560037, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9243419712
- Periodontal/Gum Treatment
Shre Vinayakaa Dental Clinic
Bengaluru #1199, 1st Floor, 26th Main Jayanagar 9th Block Near Ragigudda Anjaneya Temple Arch) (Opposit Prasidhi Fast Food, Bengaluru - 560069, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9844321540
- Periodontics Treatment
Indira Nagar, Bengaluru 653, 17th C Cross Road Stage 2, Indiranagar, Indira Nagar, Bengaluru - 560038, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-7760193244
- Periodontal Disease Screening
Shree Sai Dental hospital
Bengaluru COMEDK, #37, First Floor, Ramanashree Chambers, Lady Curzon Road, Bengaluru - 560001, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-8885548487
- Periodontics Dental Treatment ServicesTreatment of gum diseases
Whitefield, Bengaluru 34/4, Borewell Road, Nellurahalli, Whitefield Post Office, Whitefield,, Whitefield, Bengaluru - 560066, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-7259989709
- No Image
Smile Care & Orthodontic Center
BTM 1st Stage, Bengaluru No. 50, 9th Main Maruti Layout, BTM 1st Stage, Bengaluru - 560029, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9900098251
- No Image
AvailablePeriodontal Disease (Gum Disease)The most common cause for loss of teeth in adults is gum disease. This is caused by plaque, a sticky film of bacteria that constantly forms on teeth. If plaque is not removed with thorough daily cleaning between teeth, the gums become inflamed. The inflamed tissue can separate from the teeth and form spaces called pockets.read more...
Ora- Care Dental Clinic
Frazer Town, Bengaluru 81, Maria Plaza, 1st Floor, Coles Road,, Frazer Town, Bengaluru - 560005, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9844057885
- No Image
AvailablePeriodontal Dental Treatment ServicesPeriodontal disease progresses as the sulcus (pocket or space) between the tooth and gums gets filled with bacteria, plaque, and tartar causing irritation to the surrounding tissues. When these irritants remain in the pocket, they cause infection and damage to the gums and eventually, the bone that supports the teeth!
Rajiv Dental Care Centre
Hanumantha Nagar, Bengaluru No. 29, 30/ 28, 1st Floor, Rajiv Plaza 9th Main, 50ft Road, Hanumantha Nagar, Hanumantha Nagar, Bengaluru - 560050, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9845381195
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price