- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceAt Vaishnavi dental clinic, forget multiple visits for RCT. Enjoy the comfort of lesser number of visits, lesser number of injections to complete your RCT procedure.read more...
We follow rotary RCT technique and root canal preparation with NiTi rotaries is a very effective and safe procedure. The principles of RCT are well met in this
Vaishnavi Dental Clinic
Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru No. 975, 3rd Cross, 6th Block, HMT Layout, Vidyaranyapura, Vidyaranyapura, Bengaluru - 560097, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048703367
Blue Tooth Clinic
Ulsoor Road, Bengaluru 3rd Cross, 43/1, Ulsoor Road, Bengaluru - 560042, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9845089810
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceWhen a dentist talks about your tooth, he isn't just referring to the hard white bony bits in your mouth. A tooth also comprises of nerves, blood vessels which make up the tooth's pulp. When the pulp and the tissue surrounding the root of the tooth get diseased or injured, you need endodontic therapy to save the tooth. Mostread more...
Sunshine Dental Care
Kanaka Nagar, Bengaluru No.146/1, Poonam Complex, KHB Main Road, Kaverinagar, R T Nagar Post, Kanaka Nagar Bangal, Kanaka Nagar, Bengaluru - 560032, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048552557
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceDue to tooth decay or fracture, the nerve tissue inside the tooth (pulp) gets irritated or infected leading to severe pain. A local anesthesia is administered and the infected or irritated nerve tissue is removed. The root canal is shaped and enlarged, and finally the root canal is filled with a thermoplastic material. Ifread more...
Brookfield, Bengaluru 575, C Block, ITPL Main Road, Kundanahalli, Brookfield, Bengaluru - 560037, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9900666465
- Dental Implants ServiceAsk PriceWhen a natural tooth has been lost due to injury or disease, dental implant is the best solution. Dental implant can take the place of a missing tooth, providing the strength and structure you need in daily life. They are comfortable and look like natural teeth. The main advantage of this form of treatment when compared toread more...
Bharat Dental Clinic
Jayanagar, Bengaluru 1662, Ground Floor, 41st Cross, 18th Main,4th 't' Block, Jayanagar, Bengaluru - 560041, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-7676719103
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceLV Dental Square also provides root canal treatment with an affordable cost and quality healthcare
LV Dental Square
HBR Layout, Bengaluru 404, 4th Main Road, HBR Layout, 1st Stage, HBR Layout, Bengaluru - 560043, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048808883
- Root CanalsAsk PriceYour teeth generally have between one and four canals, tiny passageways that branch off from the top of the tooth (pulp chamber) and go downward to the tip of the root.read more...
Many tooth problems involve infections that spread to the pulp, that area inside the chamber of the tooth containing blood vessels, nerves and other tissues.
Horamavu, Bengaluru Below State Bank Of Mysore, Horamavu Main Road, Horamavu, Horamavu, Bengaluru - 560043, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048010323
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceTo understand a root canal procedure, it helps to know about the anatomy of the tooth. Inside the tooth, under the white enamel and a hard layer called the dentin, is a soft tissue called the pulp. The pulp contains blood vessels, nerves and connective tissue, and helps to grow the root of your tooth during development. In aread more...
Specialists Dental And Implant Center
Indiranagar, Bengaluru ESI Hospital Junction, Double Road,, Indiranagar, Bengaluru - 560038, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9008300001
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Orthodontic Dental Treatment ServicesAsk PriceAt KDC we provide most advanced & precise orthodontic treatment with the help of our specialised panel of orthodontists.read more...
What is Orthodontics .
Orthodontics is the branch of dentistry that corrects teeth and jaws that are positioned improperly. Crooked teeth and teeth that do not fit together correctly are harder to
Rishi Kiran Detal Care
Murgesh Palya, Bengaluru Murgesh Palya 5, Murgesh Palya, Bengaluru - 560017, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048953818
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk Price
Chisel Dental Clinic
Koramangala, Bengaluru No.18, 1 Main 1 Block Koramangala, Koramangala, Bengaluru - 560034, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9886644249
- Root Canal TreatmentsAsk Price
Project Smile Dental Clinic
Bengaluru Dr Raja Rao Street, Kanakapura, Bengaluru - 562117, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8123783026
- Root Canal Treatment
Rs 3,000/ PieceGet Latest Pricerotary root canal for infected tooth
Advanced Dental Care Centre
Attur, Bengaluru Attur, Attur, Bengaluru - 560064, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9449545157
Thesis And Anti thesis
Indiranagar, Bengaluru Shop No.5/tec, Indiranagar, Bengaluru - 560038, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-6360946751
- Root Canal Treatment ServiceAsk PriceAges ago, a painful tooth or badly infected one that had a decay, was suggested to be extracted. But today, majority of these teeth can be saved by the dentist by dental procedure called Root Canal Therapy / Treatment
Behind Sony Centre, Bengaluru #598, 17th Main, 5th Cross, 4th Block, Behind Sony Centre, Bengaluru - 560034, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9110442603
- Root Canal Treatment ServicesAsk PriceA root canal is a treatment to repair and save a badly damaged or infected tooth. The procedure involves removing the damaged area of the tooth (the pulp), cleaning and disinfecting it and then filling and sealing it. The common causes affecting the pulp are a cracked tooth, a deep cavity, repeated dental treatment to the toothread more...
Gajanana Smile Care Dental Clinic
ITPL Main Road, Bengaluru No.26/5, SLVR Building, Above Med Plus, 1st Floor, 9th Cross, Kundalahalli Colony, ITPL Main Road, ITPL Main Road, Bengaluru - 560037, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-7899642337
- Painless Root Canal Treatments aAsk PriceIndications for Root Canal treatments:read more...
1) Acute pain in the teeth with a persisitent decay(cavity)
2) Recurrent caries underneath a old filling
3) Badly attrited and abraded teeth due to habits like night grinding, improper brushing, Bruxism and other oral habits.
4) Tooth next to a Wisdom teeth.
Perfect Smile Dental Clinic
Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru Gowrys Complex 3rd Floor, Above Dominos Pizza, Opp. Arekere Bus Stand, Bannerghatta Road, Bengaluru - 560076, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9880219738
- Root Canal Treatment ServiceAsk PriceTeeth that have been infected or decayed area being reached to the pulp require a treatment which is commonly called (R.C.T)... Retaining a tooth with endodontic treatment is in most cases far better than extraction and replacing the missing tooth with a prosthetic device.read more...
In this treatment the infected pulp tissue is
Shine Dental Care
Nelamangala, Bengaluru Near T.B Bus Stop, Subhashnagar, Nelamangala, Nelamangala, Bengaluru - 562123, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9986525814
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceIf a tooth was infected or the nerve in the tooth was dying, the tooth would have to be extracted. Today, because of a procedure known as root canal treatment the infection can be treated, the injured nerve taken out and the pain associated with such symptoms alleviated. A common reason for root canal treatment is an infectedread more...
Nusmiles Dental Clinic
Anjanadri, Bengaluru Anjanadri, Krest Shopping Complex Near Government High School, Anjanadri, Bengaluru - 560037, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8105338674
- Single-Visit Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceNow no more multiple visits to complete a root canal treatment, we provide painless single sitting root canal treatment in a single appointment with modern treatment techniques by our renowned endodontists.
SS Speciality Dental Clinic
Bengaluru No. 21/22, 2nd Street, Old Cemetery Road Near Xavier's High School, Tasker Town, Shivajinagar, Bengaluru - 560051, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9611263954
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceEndodontics is the root canal treatment of teeth. Teeth which are carious or fractured are not extracted but treated endodontically to serve as regular functional teeth.read more...
Indication of Endodontics:-
• Spontaneous pain or throbbing pain during or after chewing
• Sensitivity to hot and cold foods or liquids.
Dental Health Clinic
KHB Colony, Bengaluru No. 150, 5th Cross, KHB Colony, Opposite Dhanalaxmi Bank, Next to Juice Junction, KHB Colony, Bengaluru - 560095, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9845101056
- Dental Implants TreatmentAsk PriceIf your answer is "Yes"; then "Dental Implants" are the best solution for you.read more...
Dental Implants are screws made up of Titanium which is fixed into the bone at the site of the missing teeth. Titanium's special property of fusing to the bone, called Osseointegration ("osseo" - bone; "integration" - fusion or joining with), is
The Tooth Story
Jayarama Reddy Building, Bengaluru 6/6, Jayarama Reddy Building,1st Floor, Next To Meghana Nursing Home Bengaluru, Jayarama Reddy Building, Bengaluru - 560048, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9742474374
- Root Canal Treatment ServiceAsk PriceRoot Canal Treatment is the procedure done to preserve the infected tooth. This procedure involves removing the damaged or infected pulp, treating any infection and filling the empty canals. Root Canal Treatment procedure is started by drilling the enamel part of the tooth, that is topmost portion of the tooth. First theread more...
Smilez 4 U Dental Clinic
Bengaluru # 93/4, 2nd Cross Marathalli Near Outer Ring Road, Bengaluru - 560037, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9480217749
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk PriceRoot canal treatment: In the situation that a tooth is considered so threatened (because of decay, cracking, etc.) that future infection is considered likely or inevitable, removal of the pulp tissue from the pulp chamber, is advisable to prevent such infection. Usually, some inflammation and/or infection are already presentread more...
Access Dental Care
Hebbal, Bengaluru Level 4, Esteem Mall, Bellary Road, Hebbal, Hebbal, Bengaluru - 560024, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9741355489
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk Price
Comfort Dental Zone
Mission Road, Bengaluru 20, MR Complex, Opposite Bharath Petroleum Bunk Horamavu, Mission Road, Bengaluru - 560027, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9738880445
- Root Canal TreatmentAsk Price
Smile Ever Dental Clinic
Kaggadasapura, Bengaluru Kaggadasapura Main Road, C.V .Raman Nagar, Kaggadasapura, Bengaluru - 560093, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9591569146
- Dental Treatment In Advance Rootcanal
Rs 3,500/ TOOTHGet Latest PriceDENTAL TREATMENT IN ADVANCE ROOTCANAL TREATMENT IN 1 DAY,
Sri Dental Clinic
Jp Nagar 7 Phase, Bengaluru 716, Rbi Layout, Jp Nagar 7 Phase, Jp Nagar 7 Phase, Bengaluru - 560078, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9845055274
- Root Canal TherapyAsk PriceDepending on the number of teeth and severity affected, root canals usually require one to two visits not including any follow-up visits. Your dentist or Endodontist will numb the area around the affected tooth, or may offer you the option of mild sedation. the tooth is then drilled to the pulp area either through the top orread more...
Dental Cosmetics & Implant Centre
Brindhavan, Bengaluru No. 35, United Mansion, Next To Brindhavan Hotel, M.G. Road, Brindhavan, Bengaluru - 560001, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9880822155
- Root Canal Treatment ServiceAsk PriceDuring Root canal or endodontic treatment, the inflamed or infected pulp is removed and the inside of the tooth is carefully cleaned and disinfected, then filled and sealed with a rubber-like material called gutta-percha. Afterwards, the tooth is restored with a crown for protection. After restoration, the tooth continues toread more...
Diva Dental Care
Wilson Garden, Bengaluru No. 305/16-1, 10th Cross, Wilson Garden, Wilson Garden, Bengaluru - 560027, Dist. Bengaluru, KarnatakaCall +91-9886674330
Teeth Replacement Service
- View Other Medical Surgery & Treatment Centres in Bengaluru
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price