- PEDIATRIC OPHTHALMOLOGYChildren and their eyes are different from Adults. The child's eyes and the vision system is growing and developing especially during the first 8-10 years of life. Good quality clear vision is essential for normal vision development and proper alignment of eyes. Therefore it is very important to properly evaluate in details theread more...
Visitech Eye Centre
South Extension II, New Delhi A-10, South Extension II, South Extension II, New Delhi - 110049, Delhi
Company VideoCall +91-8048570165
- Paediatric OphthalmologyManaging Eye problems in children requires special knowledge and skills. At KEC, we offer complete spectrum of Paediatric Eye Services. Our comprehensive service manages all childhood eye and visual development problems. Our Pediatric Ophthalmologists multidisciplinary approach to handle children’s eye related problem in mostread more...
Khanna Eye Centre
Delhi E-368, Nirman Vihar, Vikas Marg, Delhi - 110092, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-9811139204
- Pediatric Ophthalmology ServicesDiagnosis and treatment of eye diseases in children. Generaly Child does not sight complaint but must get eye exam CONSULT TODAY
Shri Ganpati Eye Care Centre
New Delhi Wz 7 , First Floor, PALAM GAON Main Road, New Delhi - 110045, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372751 Dial Ext 514 when connected
- Pediatric Ophthalmology And SquintChildren are not just small adults who can always answer questions about the problems they are experiencing with vision. They cannot always say what is bothering them. Pediatric ophthalmologists have been especially trained to interact with children and make them feel relaxed during an examination. Using toys and symbols ratherread more...
Foresight Eye Clinic
Malviya Nagar, New Delhi 106, RPS Flats, Sheikh Sarai Phase-1, Opp. Apeejay School, Malviya Nagar,, Malviya Nagar,, New Delhi - 110017, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372439 Dial Ext 375 when connected
- Pediatric Ophthalmology And SquintChildren require specialised techniques of evaluation and testing visual disorders. They, therefore, are seen by team of ophthalmologists and optometrists who are trained to make a quick and fast examination to pick up defects if any.read more...
Ideally, all children must undergo an evaluation by the eye specialist within few months
M M Eyetech Private Limited
Lajpat Nagar - III, New Delhi 30, Link Road, Lajpat Nagar - III, Lajpat Nagar - III, New Delhi - 110024, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372086 Dial Ext 924 when connected
- Ophthalmology Treatment Services
Rh Medi Corp Consultant Private Limited
Jamia Nagar, Delhi F 11/11 12m, Fourth Floor, Gali No. 6 Jamia Nagar, Jamia Nagar, Delhi - 110025, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372003 Dial Ext 466 when connected
- Paed OphthalmologyPaediatric Ophthalmology services at ‘drishtiCONE eye care’ consist of a dedicated paediatric ophthalmologist (specifically trained in squint and neuro-ophthalmology), pediatric cornea and pediatric retina specialist, along with an able team of anaesthesists, optometrists, nurses and OT technicians.
Jain Eye Hospital And Laser Centre
Shalimar Bagh, Delhi AG-152, Shalimar Bagh, Delhi - 110088, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372404 Dial Ext 403 when connected
- OpthalmologyCornea and External Diseaseread more...
This subspecialty involves the diagnosis and management of diseases of the cornea, sclera, conjunctiva and eyelids, including corneal dystrophies, microbial infections, conjunctival and corneal tumours, inflammatory processes and anterior ocular manifestations of systemic diseases. Training in
Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi B-7, Ground Floor, Lajpat Nagar, Lajpat Nagar 1, Delhi - 110024, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8068970146 Dial Ext 145 when connected
- Ophthalmology TreatmentEye Treatment in Delhi, India Eye care and eye treatment in India is extremely popular all over the world due to world-class technology and ophthalmologists of international standards. Eye care centers and hospitals use the most advanced procedures in minimal incision surgeries. Medical care support and healthcare serviceread more...
Viezec Medical Health Care
Jamia Nagar, New Delhi F-203, 4th Floor, Shaheen Bagh, Jamia Nagar, Okhla, Jamia Nagar, New Delhi - 110025, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372282 Dial Ext 786 when connected
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Ophthalmology ServiceFacilities Available:read more...
Screening, diagnosis and management of refractive errors For example, Myopia, Hypermetropia, Presbyopia, and Astigmatism.In suitable cases surgical management of refractive errors with: LASIK, C-LASIK, SBK ICL, C3R, INTACS.
- Cataract surgery
- Glaucoma Management
- Corneal Diseases and corneal transplant
Saroj Hospital And Heart Institute
Rohini Sector 14 Extension, Delhi Near Madhuban Chowk, Sector- 14 Extension, Rohini, Rohini Sector 14 Extension, Delhi - 110085, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372387 Dial Ext 579 when connected
- Ophthalmology Clinic
Mid East Medical Tourism Compnay
Main Sarita vihar Road, New Delhi G-32 AbulFazal Enclave Part- II,, Main Sarita vihar Road, New Delhi - 110025, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372703 Dial Ext 356 when connected
- Pediatric Ophthalmology & Squint ServiceChildren are not just small adults who can always answer questions about the problems they are experiencing with vision. They cannot always say what is bothering them. Pediatric ophthalmologists have been especially trained to interact with children and make them feel relaxed during an examination. Using toys and symbols ratherread more...
Foresight Eye Clinic
New Delhi 106, Flat RPS, Sheikh Sarai 1, New Delhi - 110017, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8068441103 Dial Ext 712 when connected
- Ophthalmology ServiceOphthalmology
The Mapleas Med. Center
New Delhi Pocket 40, House No. 43 M, CR Park, New Delhi - 110019, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372338 Dial Ext 196 when connected
- Pediatric Ophthalmology SurgeryBabies before 4 months, may have misaligned eyes. But if it persists after 4 months it warrants an eye examination.read more...
Babies older than 3 months follows or tracks an object like a ball or toy.
If the baby can’t make steady eye contact or seems unable to see, an eye examination is mandatory
PRE SCHOOL AGE
- If the
Surya Eye Care Centre
Geeta Colony, New Delhi No. 10/150, Geeta Colony Near PNB ATM, Geeta Colony, New Delhi - 110031, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-9818146606
- ophthalmologyWe are veteran eye surgeon with 10+ years of experience. We specialize in Cataract, Lasik (Specs Removal), Glaucoma, Cornea, Squint, and Retina treatment. Our experience is coupled with genuine concern for our patients. All of our staff is dedicated to your comfort and prompt attention as well.
Delhi B-62, Prashant Vihar, Rohini Sec 14, Delhi - 110085, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8595926937
- Pediatric OphthalmologyPediatric ophthalmologists or in simple language Surgeons specially for eye care of children focus on the development of the visual system and the various diseases that disrupt visual development in children. Pediatric ophthalmologists also have expertise in managing the various ocular diseases that affect children in a specialized manner.read more...
Spectra Eye Centre
Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi E-82-a,greater Kailash-1, Greater Kailash-1, New Delhi - 110048, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8130877005
- Neuro Ophthalmology Treatment ServiceThe Clinic provides Comprehensive Eye Care both Medical and Surgical.
Centre For Eye Micro-Surgery
Moti Nagar, New Delhi F-17 (OT) & E-32 (OPD),, Moti Nagar,, New Delhi - 110015, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-9811069069
- Ophthalmology Services- I-LASIK (For Spectacle Removal)
- Phacoemulsification: No-stitch Cataract Surgery
- Contact Lenses
Smile Eye Dental & Medical Centre
Shiv Nagar Extension, New Delhi No. 629- A, Ground Floor, Shiv Nagar Extension, Shiv Nagar Extension, New Delhi - 110058, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-9818016416
Maharaj Agrasen Hospital
West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi West Punjabi Bagh, Near MGS Hospital, West Punjabi Bagh, New Delhi - 110026, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-9873789785
- Neuro Ophthalmology Treatment ServiceThe optic nerve is the only nerve in the body that can be directly examined by a doctor. It connects the eye to the brain. The optic nerve can be affected by:read more...
- Inflammation is normally indicated by the rapid onset of the loss of vision and colour vision associated with pain behind the eyes occurring especially during eye
Vasan Eye Care Hospital
Dwarka, New Delhi No.24, Sector 12A, Dwarka, New Delhi - 110075, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-9873734400
- Pediatric Ophthalmology Service
Spectra Eye Hospital
Greater Kailash 1, New Delhi E-82 A, Greater Kailash-1, Greater Kailash 1, New Delhi - 110048, Delhi
Verified SupplierCall +91-8130877002
- Ophthalmology ServiceEye is considered as the "window of our soul". Practically speaking our eye is that window through which we see our world. Survey have proved that among the five senses people sight is the one that people fear losing the most.read more...
Our eyes are the most delicate part of our body and given the important function that eye perform
Motia Khan, New Delhi Plot No. 4, A-116. R.G. City Centre Motia Khan, Motia Khan, New Delhi - 110055, DelhiCall +91-8375830426
- Ophthalmology ServiceNeuro ophthalmology is the sub-speciality of ophthalmology that deals with diseases related to the optic nerve and the brain. Some common diseases that a neuro-ophthalmologist may see include optic neuritis (inflammation of the optic nerve), optic neuropathy, papilledema (optic disc edema), ocular myasthenia gravis, brainread more...
Centre For Sight
Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi Plot Number 20, Dwarka Sector 12, Sector 12a, Opposite Bal Bharti Pulic School, Dwarka Sector 12, Delhi - 110075, DelhiCall +91-11-66886502
- Pediatric Ophthalmology And SquintSpecialists in Squint and Lazy Eye Syndromeread more...
A Squint or Strabismus develops when the eye muscles do not work in a balanced way and the eyes do not move together correctly. This loss of coordination between the muscles of the two eyes leads to misalignment. Ideally, eyes move in parallel direction. But, in case of squint,
Centre For Sight
Safdarjung Enclave, Opp. Deer Park, New Delhi B - 5/24,, Safdarjung Enclave, Opp. Deer Park, New Delhi - 110029, DelhiCall +91-9650044492
- OphthalmologyOphthalmology Department at Jeewan Mala Hospital is dedicated in providing complete eye care under one roof from basic vision check-ups to diagnosis and treatment of eye disorders ranging from minor infection to those requiring major eye surgeries.read more...
Some of the major treatments done in Jeewan Mala hospital for Opthamology
Jeewan Mala Hospital Private Limited
Karol Bagh, New Delhi 67/1, New Rohtak Road, Karol Bagh, Near Liberty Cinema, Karol Bagh, New Delhi - 110005, DelhiCall +91-9266648176
Max Vets Hospital Pvt Ltd
Greater Kailash, Delhi R-55, Lower Floor, GK Part-1, Greater Kailash, Greater Kailash, Delhi - 110048, DelhiCall +91-8860970894
- Paediatric Ophthalmology And SquintSpecialists in Squint and Lazy Eye Syndromeread more...
A Squint or Strabismus develops when the eye muscles do not work in a balanced way and the eyes do not move together correctly leading to misalignment of the eyes. This condition is more common in children than in adults. If untreated, it may lead to Amblyopia (Lazy eye) which
Centre For Sight
Delhi Centre For Sight Corporate Office. A-23, 1st Floor, Green Park,, Delhi - 110014, DelhiCall +91-9650080858
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price