- Gum SurgeriesGum surgery is the procedure that is performed to treat Gum disease, that is also called Periodontitis. It may cause symptoms like redness in gums, swollen gums, bleeding from gums, mobilization of teeth, root exposure, pain and sensitivity in teeth and gums. The condition may be acute or chronic depending upon theread more...
Gurgaon Dentecare multispeciality dental health centre, new railway road, near modern diagnostic centre,, Gurgaon - 122001, Dist. Gurgaon, Haryana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372814 Dial Ext 387 when connected
Sushant Lok III, Gurgaon B-280, Ground Floor, Sushant Lok III, Sushant Lok III, Gurgaon - 122002, Dist. Gurgaon, Haryana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8068442335 Dial Ext 820 when connected
- Periodontal Surgeries Gum SurgeryAt Dental Cure, we have advanced proficiency in treating severe periodontal disease through a gum surgery –read more...
We perform flap surgery to remove tartar deposits in deep pockets or reduce the periodontal pocket and make it easier for the patient to keep the area clean. The surgery involves lifting back the gums and removing
Akashneem Marg, Dlf Phase Ii, Gurgaon 59, Opposite Oakwood Estate, Akashneem Marg, Dlf Phase Ii, Gurgaon - 122002, Dist. Gurgaon, Haryana
Verified SupplierCall +91-9990171656
- Gum SurgeriesWisdom teeth, otherwise known as third molars, are the last set of teeth to develop. Sometimes these teeth emerge from the gum line and the jaw is large enough to allow room for them, but most of the time, this is not the case. More often, one or more of these third molars fails to emerge in proper alignment or fails to fullyread more...
Grace Dental Clinic
Gurgaon Resi. cum clinic, H.No 1298 Sector 31, Opp. Ajanta public School, Gurgaon - 122001, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-9953076985
- Gum SurgeryTypes of Gum Diseaseread more...
Gingivitis is the mildest form of periodontal disease. It causes the gums to become red, swollen, and bleed easily. There is usually little or no discomfort at this stage. Gingivitis is often caused by inadequate oral hygiene. Gingivitis is reversible with professional treatment (Scaling
Dr Grovers Dental Clinic
Gurgaon Orthodontic & Implant Center, A-229, Supermart-1, Phase IV, DLF, Gurgaon - 122002, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-124-4041404
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Periodontia (gum Diseases)Gingivitis is a form of periodontal disease. Periodontal disease is inflammation and infection that destroys the tissues that support the teeth, including the gums, the periodontal ligaments, and the tooth sockets (alveolar bone).
Muskan Dental Clinic
Bhagal, Gurgaon 1st Floor, Abhishek Plaza, No. 9/73, Above Professional Couriers Opposite Air India, Kot Safil Road, Near Bhagal, Bhagal, Gurgaon - 395003, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-9426439519
- Inno DentVerified SupplierGurgaon No. 136, Huda Mini Market, Jal Vayu Road (Smt. Santosh Yadav Marg), Sector-31, Gurgaon - 122001, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-8048372820
- Smile N Shine Dental Care CenterVerified SupplierGurgaon No. 44, Madhya Marg, DLF City- 2, Gurgaon - 122002, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-8048372148
- Center For SmileVerified SupplierPink Town House, Gurgaon U-25/16, GF, Pink Town House, DLF Phase 3, Pink Town House, Gurgaon - 122002, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-9711680568
- City Dental ClinicSector 56, Gurgaon Plot Number 194, Sector 56, Opposite Devender Vihar Society, Sector 56, Gurgaon - 122011, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-124-6728514
- Pearly Whites Dental Care & Implant CentreArjun Marg, Gurgaon E/5/14, Near Shopping Mall, Arjun Marg, DLF City Phase I, Arjun Marg, Gurgaon - 122002, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-9810556281
- Call +91-9899760808
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price