- Cataract SurgeryWhat is cataract The human crystalline lens, which is clear and transparent is part of the focusing mechanism of the eye.read more...
With age, the lens becomes cloudy and opaque, thereby hampering normal vision.Any opacity in the crystalline lens, which leads to decreased vision is cataract. What are the treatment options for Cataract
Smart Vision Eye Hospitals
Sree Nagar Colony, Hyderabad Plot No. 143, Sagar Society, Venkateshwara Colony,, Sree Nagar Colony,, Hyderabad - 500073, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8068442226 Dial Ext 592 when connected
- Cataract ServicesCataract Services Cataract is the obfuscating of the common crystalline focal point and regularly happens on account of maturing, albeit different reasons might be drawn out utilization of steroids, presentation to ultra violet and related medical issues like diabetes and eye wounds.read more...
Surgery is the main known successful
Spark Eye Care
Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad, Dist. Hyderabad 20/2 6-1, 12, Bhoiguda Road, Walker Town, Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad - 500025, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8068442232 Dial Ext 550 when connected
- Cataract TreatmentIt has been estimated that there are 15 million blind people in India. Out of which 60% are due to Cataract. Of course, moreover a large chunk of them are trying to get their Cataract Surgery in Hyderabad, this cataract base blindness is reversible.What is cataract The human crystalline lens, which is clear and transparent, isread more...
Win Vision Eye Hospitals Private Limited
Begumpet, Hyderabad 6-3-868/2, Greenlands, Begumpet, Hyderabad - 500016, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372876 Dial Ext 675 when connected
- Cataract ServiceAn estimate of 47.8% of global blindness is due to cataract. We at Medivision Hospitals aim at emerging as a centre for excellence in vision restoration and cure every eye-related abnormality like cataract with the assistance of cutting edge technology. We also aim at ensuring affordable treatment without compromising onread more...
MEDIVISION INFRA PROJECTS PRIVATE LIMITED
Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad 10-3-304/F/1 to 4, Indira sadan, Near NMDC, Humayun Nagar Main Road, Humayun Nagar, Hyderabad - 500028, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048361243 Dial Ext 473 when connected
- Refractive ServicesWhatever be the cause, the errors in refraction can be corrected by various procedures.read more...
Once diagnosed of refractive errors, one should not neglect wearing their glasses/contact lens. This is especially very important for children, as vision problems may affect their learning ability.
A regular check-up (once in 6
Anand Eye Institute Private Limited
Habsiguda Nagendra Nagar, Hyderabad 7-147/1, Nagendra Nagar Colony, Opposite Indian Oil Petrol Pump, Habsiguda, Habsiguda Nagendra Nagar, Hyderabad - 500007, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372873 Dial Ext 487 when connected
- Cataract Lens SurgeryA cataract is a progressive painless clouding of the lens inside the eye which leads to a decrease in vision, double vision, glare or halos around light.read more...
Cataracts are the number one cause of blindness worldwide because many places do not have good access to modern care and technology.
Swarup Eye Center
Abids, Hyderabad 5-9-163, Chapel Road, Sujatha School Lane, Opp Methodist Church, Abids, Abids, Hyderabad - 560001, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372869 Dial Ext 406 when connected
Cataract Lens Surgery
- Cataract SurgeryCataracts, commonly affects both eyes and occur in over half of adults over 60. The surgery to remove the cataracts is a very safe and successful procedure. It is recommended for those individuals who have vision loss that is impeding their daily life. Cataract surgery is performed with minimal sedation and generally takes lessread more...
Arogyavaram Eye Hospital
Hyderabad Sompeta, District Srikakulam, Hyderabad - 532001, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372150 Dial Ext 417 when connected
- Cataract TreatmentCataract is one of the most common diseases of the eye that affects a sizable section of the world’s population. Although most cataracts appear in patients above 40 years of age, cataract is not a rare phenomenon either. So what exactly is cataract and how does it affect the eyes Here’s all the information you’ll need.
Dr. Agarwal's Eye Hospital
Maruthi Nagar, Hyderabad Hanuman Towers, No. 9-71-214/1, 215, 217.santhosh Nagar Main Road,, Maruthi Nagar, Hyderabad - 500059, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372314 Dial Ext 869 when connected
- LASER Cataract Surgery
Sri Shankara Nethralaya
Hyderabad No. 1-116/1, Main Road, Miyapur, Opposite KFC, Hyderabad - 500049, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371827 Dial Ext 303 when connected
- Anophthalmia And Microphthalmia Terment
International Prosthetic Eye Center
Hyderabad 8-2-595/3/1, Eden Garden, Banjara Hills, Road No 10, Hyderabad - 500034, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-9849193447
Scleral Cover Shell Prosthesis Terment
Digital Prosthesis Terment
Digital Iris Replications Terment
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Cataract Surgery
Hyderabad 14-45, Jogipet, Hyderabad - 502270, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-9949172629
Nethra Eye Institute
Srinivasa Colony West, Hyderabad 8-3-215, Opposite ICICI Bank SR Nagar, Ameerpet, Srinivasa Colony West, Hyderabad - 500038, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-9866644233
Yella Reddy Guda, Hyderabad Ground Floor, Opposite HDFC ATM RBI Quarters Lane, Yosufguda Basthi, Yella Reddy Guda, Hyderabad - 500045, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-9296008084
- Cataract SurgeryWe do Cataract Surgery by latest cutting edge technology by Phacoemulcification (A technique where in entire cataract is removed through a tiny Incision (can be as small as 1mm). We prefer to use US FDA approved lenses for implantation into the eye following Cataract Surgery.
CHALLA EYE CARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Sagar Soceity Main Road, Hyderabad No. 8- 2- 268/ R/9 P, Sagar Society Main Road, Harley Davidson Show Room,, Sagar Soceity Main Road, Hyderabad - 500034, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-9849204178
- PhacoemulsificationPhacoemulsification is also commonly called as Laser Cataract Operation.read more...
Phacoemulsification refers to modern cataract surgery in which the eye's internal lens is emulsified with an ultrasonic handpiece and aspirated from the eye. Aspirated fluids are replaced with irrigation of balanced salt solution, thus maintaining the
Rishab Eye Center
Sainikpuri, Secunderabad, Dist. Hyderabad No. 35- 60/1, G. K. Colony, Sainikpuri Near Neredmet, X Road, Sainikpuri, Secunderabad - 500094, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-40-27114545
- Cataract ServicesCataract is the clouding of the natural crystalline lens and typically occurs because of ageing, although other reasons may be prolonged use of steroids, exposure to ultra violet and associated health problems like diabetes and eye injuries.read more...
Surgery is the only known effective treatment for cataract removal. All cataract
Vasan Eye Care Hospital
A S Rao Nagar, Hyderabad Door No 1-1-256/7, A S Rao Nagar, Opposite Radhika Theatre,, A S Rao Nagar, Hyderabad - 500062, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-40-39890600
- Cataract Surgery Treatment ServiceWe perform phacoemulsification, which is the most advanced technique for cataract removal worldwide. The surgery is performed through a tiny incision, less than 2.2mm. Unlike in the past, when cataract surgery used to require injection(s) around the eyeball, we use only topical (eye drop) anaesthesia (see below). The latest foldable IOLs are used for clear unaided vision.read more...
Sulochana Eye Centre
Basheerbagh, Hyderabad 3-6-69/2, Serene-villa, Opp. Talwalkar Gym, Avanthi Nagar Colony, Basheerbagh, Hyderabad - 500029, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-9391044633
- Cataract Surgery ServiceA cataract is the clouding of the crystalline lens of the eye. Most cataracts occur due to aging, while some may also occur due to trauma, inflammation or even present at birth. Cataract is the most common cause of visual impairment in the aging population.
Pushpagiri Eye Institute
West Marredpally , Secunderabad, Dist. Hyderabad Pushpagiri Eye Institute (A Division of Pushpagiri Vitreo Retina Institute), 241, Uma Plaza Road No: 9, West Maredpally,, West Marredpally , Secunderabad - 500026, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-40-27804949
- Cataract Services
Centre for Sight Superspeciality Eye Hospital
Banjara Hills Road No 2, Hyderabad Road No 2, Banjara Hills, Banjara Hills Road No 2, Hyderabad - 500034, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-8500652020
- Sutureless Cataract Surgery
Century Eye Care Centre
Vijayanagar Colony, Hyderabad G- 1, No. 3/4 R T, No. 10- 3- 550, Sri Krishna Classic, Near SBI ATM, Vijayanagar Colony, Vijayanagar Colony, Hyderabad - 500010, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-40-23347080
- Cataract Surgeries
KPHB Colony, Hyderabad MIG-304 Road No: 4, KPHB Colony, Hyderabad - 500072, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-8466084668
- Cataract Treatment ServicesCataract Services Cataract is the obfuscating of the common crystalline focal point and regularly happens on account of maturing, albeit different reasons might be drawn out utilization of steroids, presentation to ultra violet and related medical issues like diabetes and eye wounds.read more...
Surgery is the main known successful
Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad, Dist. Hyderabad 20/2 6-1, 12, Bhoiguda Road, Walker Town, Padmarao Nagar, Secunderabad - 500025, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-7997939993
- Cataract Eye Treatment ServiceSurgical correction of cataract by clear corneal phacoemulsification including Micro incision cataract surgery (MICS) and intraocular lens implantation (Foldable, UV protective, Multifocal, Toric).
Neoretina Eyecare Institute
Nampally, Hyderabad H.no. 5-9-83/B, Ramchander House, Chapel Road, Line, Nampally, Hyderabad - 500001, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-7207040566
- Cataract Surgery
Sri Mahalaxmi Eye Hospital
Hyderabad Plot No. 3, Beside Heritage fresh, Vanasthali Hills, Vanasathlipuram, Hyderabad - 500072, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-9949955441
- No Image
AvailableCataract Surgery ServiceCataract-surgery
Global Eye Laser Hospital
Kukatpally, Hyderabad Plot No. 197, Road No. 1, KPHB Colony, Kukatpally, Kukatpally, Hyderabad - 500072, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371923 Dial Ext 852 when connected
- No Image
AvailableCataract Surgery ServicesCataract services provided here are on par with the best internationally. With the experience and training we underwent at Aravind eye hospitals - Tamilnadu, A world renowned institute for cataract surgery training and having performed over 20, 000 cataract surgeries [including phaco and small incision cataract surgeries], Weread more...
Secunderabad, Dist. Hyderabad ,Plot.No. 23 and 24,,Sanjeeva Mutually Aided Co-Op. Housing society,East Marredpally,Telangana,5000, Secunderabad - 500026, Dist. Hyderabad, Telangana
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371770 Dial Ext 727 when connected
- No Image
AvailableCataract Surgeries- No injection no stich cataract surgeryread more...
- MICS (Micro Incision Cataract Surgery) where surgery is performed with a 1.8mm incision, the smallest incision possible at present
- Toric IOLs (Intraocular lens)
- Multifocal and Accommodative (Crystalens) intraocular lens
- Pediatric cataract surgery.
Swarup Eye Centre
Abids , Hyderabad 5-9-163,Chapel Road, Near Staneley College,Abids,, Abids , Hyderabad - 500001, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-9248023188
- No Image
AvailableCataractCataract can be treated by conventional surgery. The main aim of the surgery is to remove the natural cataractous lens (the foggy one) and replace it with an artificial clear lens called IOL (Intra Ocular Lens).read more...
MICS: One of the modern techniques uses a specialized 'Phaco' machine to send a probe through a 1.8 mm incision
Maxivision Eye Super Speciality Hospital
Santhosh Nagar , Hyderabad House No 17-1-388/C/15 Shams Towers, I S Sadan Main Road, Santosh Nagar, Opposite Rattan Maternity Hospital, Santhosh Nagar , Hyderabad - 500059, Dist. Hyderabad, TelanganaCall +91-8790377466
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price