- Tour Package ServiceWelcome to Springdale Heritage, a charming, luxurious resort with a spring winding along its side. The warmth, comfort and splendor of this resort are just what the doctor ordered. A traveller to Springdale has the opportunity to experience nature first hand. In the midst of verdant beauty and cool winds.
Springdale Hotels Private Limited
Thekkady, Kumily, Dist. Idukki Thekkady, Near Periyar Tger Reserve, Thekkady, Kumily - 685533, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8046047453
- Thekkady BoatingThis motley regatta of KTDC and Forest Dept. boats set off together from the boat jetty at Periyar. They have a secret pact with the animals, so that at least the elephants, bisons, sambars etc..
Thekkady, Dist. Idukki Thekkady Lake Road ,Kerala, Thekkady - 685509, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048781520
Idukki No 13/201, Kuttikkanam Road, Vagamon, Elappara, Near Sri Krishna Hospital,, Idukki - 685501, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8047005405
Local Transportation For Sight Seeing
- Munnar Trekking HolidayThis Munnar trekking holiday traces a route through the Western Ghats, to one of the highest peaks in the area, ending at Anaerangal Lake. This trek lets you challenge yourself to the peak. You also get to visit a tribal village. You will get to see farmers at work and various tea and spice plantations that are the backbone ofread more...
Tours Adventures In Munnar At Kerala
Surinalli, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Karuppan Colony, Surinalli Po, Surinalli, Munnar - 685618, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8049472881
- Kerala Backwater PackageCOCHIN, ALLEPPEY, 1 NIGHT, 2 DAYSread more...
Tour code: B H P 01
1 Night house boat at Allapeey, Pick up and drop Cochin.
DAY 01: - COCHIN TO ALLAPEEY 100 kms/2 hrs
Morning pick up from cochin railway station (or) Airport, you will be transferred to Alleppey, Check in premium house boat, This place known as "Venice of the
Nursery Division, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Pallivasal Tea Estate, Nursery Division, Nursery Division, Munnar - 685612, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048117101
- Kerala Tour PackageDay 01 – Cochin /Kumarakom Arrive Cochin Apt /Railway station and transfer to Kumarakom by road. The beautiful backwaters and the famous Kumarakom Bird sanctuary are the highlights of Kumarakom. Evening a full body massage makes you relaxed after the long drive. Overnight stay at Kumarakom.read more...
Day 02 –Cruise at Kumarakom
Himaharsham Enterprises Private Limited
Vagamon, Idukki Thekkethuruthel Farms, P.O, Vagamon, Idukki - 686018, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048846977
- Nostalgic Kerala tour1 Night at Cochin and 2 Nights at Munnar - 1 Night Thekkady and 1 Night at Alleppey and 1 Night at Houseboat and 1 Night at Kanyakumari - 2 Nights at Kovalam .
Camellia & Elettaria
Bison Valley Munnar, Idukki Rathnagiri, Bison Valley Munnar, Idukki - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048076824
Green Kerala Tour
Wings Of Kerala Tour
Spectacular Kerala Tour
- MattupettyMattupetty just 13km from Munnar situated at a height of 1700m. Mattupetty is known for its highly specialized dairy farm. -The Indo Livestock Project. Over 100 varieties of high yielding cattle can be seen here. Mattupetty has a beautiful rose garden. The Mattupetty lake and dam is just a shot distance from the farm, is a veryread more...
Sankutady, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Sankupady, Sankutady, Munnar - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048416974
Eravikulam National Park
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Munnar tourMunnar is one of the most popular hill stations, an ideal honeymoon destination and summer gateway of India. Munnar is famous among honeymooners and tourists from all over the world for its cool climate, cozy weather, landscapes, tea plantations, natural beauty, wildlife etc. Munnar was the official summer administrativeread more...
Dream Homes Munnar Home Stay
Kunchithanni, Idukki Padmavilas House, Kunchithanny, P. O. Kunchithanny, Kunchithanni, Idukki - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8046041751
Blossom Park Tour
Rajamalai(eravikulam National Park) Tour
Munnar, Dist. Idukki Vazhavelil House, Chithirapuram, Munnar - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8547703991
- Group Tour Packages ServicesUpto 4 Families
4 Bedroom Accomodation
Vagamon, Idukki Vagamon, Vagamon, Idukki - 685503, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9946559095
- Middle East Tour Packages
Greater Kerala Tours
Munnar, Idukki 3/230 BGP, Pottenkad, Munnar, Idukki - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8281231619
- Moments Package ToursJust Go with the flow of Munnar. You will be surprised right from the moment you wake up at your cottage to a soft & warm sun that waits at your french window for you – as the mist clears to unveil the spellbinding view of the Athukkad waterfalls – as she treads gracefully amidst the lush green tea & eucalyptusread more...
Pullivasal Estate, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Pullivasal Estate Post, Pullivasal Estate, Pullivasal Estate, Munnar - 686512, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9544933722
- Kollukkamalai Tea estateJeep up the dizzying heights of Kollukkamalai, the highest tea garden in the whole of india, which is at 7900 ft above the sea level. Owing to the high altitude, tea here has a unique taste. You will not find fresher and better quality tea anywhere else in this high range, so make sure you shop for some when you are here. Lockread more...
Pothamedu, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Ottamaram, Near Oak Fields Resort, Pothamedu Via, Bisonvalley Road, Pothamedu, Munnar - 685612, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9844731099
- Power House WaterfallsThis waterfall on the way to Thekkady from Munnar cascades down a steep rock, 2000m above sea level. The spot is enriched with the scenic western mountain ranges, and is an ideal place for a break on the way to the Periyar Wildlife Sanctuary in Thekkady
Liz Merry Casa
Munnar, Dist. Idukki Anachal P.O. Chithirapuram, Munnar - 685555, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8547563771
- Nostalgic Kerala Tour Package1 Night at Cochin & 2 Nights at Munnar - 1 Night Thekkady & 1 Night at Alleppey & 1 Night at Houseboat & 1 Night at Kanyakumari - 2 Nights at Kovalam
Munnar Black Forest
Munnar, Dist. Idukki Near Kallar Waterfalls Vattiyar, Munnar - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9544188855
- Mattupetty Package ToursSituated at a height of 1700 Mts , Mattupetty is famous for its highly specialised dairy farm, the Indo-swiss live stock project. Over 100 varietes of high yielding cattle are reared here.Visitors are allowed into three of the eleven cattle sheds at the farm Visit Time : 0900 - 1100 hrs and 1400 - 1530 hrs. The Mattupetty lakeread more...
Pallivasal, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Near Recreation Club Pallivasal, Pallivasal, Munnar - 685565, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9526200082
- MarayoorThis is the only place in Kerala that has a natural growth of sandalwood trees. The sandalwood factory of the forest department, the caves (Muniyaras) with the murals and relics from the new stone age civilization and the children's park spread across a hectare of land under the canopy of a single banyan tree, are of greatread more...
Munnar Crown Resorts
Chinnakanal, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Suryanelli Road, Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal, Munnar - 685612, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9446428996
- Thekkady-Sightseeing Tours ServiceTHEKKADY SIGHTSEEING TOUR - 1read more...
Tea garden, tea factory, pattumalai church, water falls, parunthumpara, valley view, vagamon, (bore head mountain , pine forest, suicide point) drop at hotel or bus terminal.
THEKKADY SIGHTSEEING TOUR - 2
Chellarkovil., ramakkalmedu, enter to tamilnaduvegitable form, grape garden,
Gateway Thekkady Tours & Travels
Thekkady, Dist. Idukki Kumily, Bypass Road, Thekkady - 685509, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9497371173
- Festival Tour PackageGajamela (Ithithanam Elamkavu Devi Temple) Gajamela or elephant pageant is organized every year on April 23 as part of the ten-day festival at the Ithithanam Elamkavu Devi Temple kottayam, which is not too far from the serene backwaters of Alleppey & Kumarakom. Ithithanam Elamkavu Devi Temple is one among the famous templesread more...
Indraprastham Holiday Tours
Thekkady, Kumily, Dist. Idukki Thekkady, Thekkady, Kumily - 685509, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9447827598
- Places On The Munnar Top Station Route- Madupetti Dam - Dam was built by British, where boating is offered during the tourist season.read more...
- Madupetti Indo-Swiss Project - Rare hybrids, especially the indo-swiss hybrid of cattle are breeded here.
- Kundalai - The Sethu-Parvathy Dam (occasional streaking happens), Golf Club
- Top Station - Fantastic high
Marayoor, Idukki Manoor House Kovilkadavu, Marayoor, Idukki - 685620, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9496338518
Thekkady, Idukki Vandenmedu, Thekkady, Thekkady, Idukki - 685515, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9961933307
- Activities TourA summer visit to Munnar will be incomplete without a campfire with your loved ones. With the starlit sky, the dancing flames of the campfire, and the innocent chatters of your children there to light your night, a campfire brings your closeness to a newer reality
Munnar, Dist. Idukki Munnar P. O. Idukki Rict Rashmi Asset, Munnar - 685612, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9447152381
- Sightseeing Tour In MunnarThough the flowering now a days is not in wide areas, Neelakurinji Flowers can be spoted at different areas of Munnar. This makes the roads busy and the limitations associated with hill-station traffic problems cause inconvenience for people to make sightseeing a matter of enormous effort. To solve this problem, the DTPCread more...
Sky Bag Garden Home
Idukki Veetee Complex ,Nh 49, Idukki - 685561, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9447200731
- Eco TourismEco Tourism is a purposeful travel to natural areas to understand the cultural and natural history of environment, taking care not to alter the integrity of the ecosystem, while producing economic opportunities that make conservation of natural resources beneficial to local people.read more...
Ecotourism can be conceptualised as nature
Kerala Travel Hub
Thekkady, Kumily, Dist. Idukki Thekkady Junction, Opposite Best Bakery, K. K. Road, Thekkady, Kumily - 685509, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9746565865
- Pothamedu (6 kms from Munnar)Pothamedu (6 kms from Munnar): Pothamedu offers an excellent view of the tea, coffee and cardamom plantations in Munnar. The rolling hills, the lush mountain and the breathtaking scenery here is ideal for trekking and long mountain walks.
Kerala, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Tea Museum Road, Munnar, Kerala Idukki District, Kerala, Munnar - 685612, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9656782547
- Lock Heart GapThis is an ideal place for adventure tourism and trekking. The fresh mountain air, the mistclad hills and panoramic view make it worthy of visit.
Silver Mount Homes
Chinnakanal, Munnar, Dist. Idukki Gundumalai Road, Suryanelly Chinnakanal, Chinnakanal, Munnar - 685618, Dist. Idukki, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-9447369006
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price