- All India
- No Image
AvailableAscending Aortic Aneurysm SurgeryAscending Aortic Aneurysm Surgery: Disease processes affecting the ascending the aorta can result in fatal complications for the patient. The 2 commonest conditions affecting the aorta are:read more...
1. Dilation of the proximal aorta due to weakness in its wall structure. This dilatation can cause massive increase in the size of the
Magnum Pharma And Diagnostic Services Private Limited
Laxmi Nagar, Nashik Plot No. 3/5, Laxmi Nagar, Patil Lane No. 1, Near K. B. H. Vidyalaya,, Laxmi Nagar,
Nashik - 422005, Dist. Nashik, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048726760
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm SurgeryWhen a person's kidneys fail, dialysis is often required if transplantation cannot be performed. Dialysis can be performed using the abdominal cavity (peritoneal dialysis) or by filtering the blood. In turn, blood for filtration can be obtained via a catheter or arteriovenous fistula (AV fistula). Catheters can be placed onread more...
Chennai Vascular Surgeon
Greams Road, Chennai No. 21, Greams Lane, Off. Greams Road, Greams Road,
Chennai - 600006, Dist. Chennai, Tamil Nadu
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048025674
- Aortic Valve SurgeryIt is a procedure in this a patient's faulty aortic valve is replaced .it is replaced with an artificial heart valve.read more...
Aortic valve surgery is required to replace the aortic valve in your heart if:
blood leaks into the heart if aortic valve does not close
aortic valve does not open fully so blood flow is reduced
The aortic valve can be replaced using:
Elamakkara, Kochi, Dist. Ernakulam 2259, Palarivattom, Mamangalam, Elamakkara,
Kochi - 682025, Dist. Ernakulam, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048977149
- Aortic AneurysmsAortic aneurysms are the abnormal dilation of the great artery Aorta with supplies blood to the whole body by its several branches.read more...
Aortic surgery is a very complex form of operation and it requires trained TEAM effort.
The team at Sir H.N. Hospital has vast experience in doing complex aortic operations. It has been
Mumbai Heart And Vascular Clinic
Charni Road East, Mumbai Girgaon Road, Charni Road East, Charni Road East,
Mumbai - 400004, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-7715846872
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm Treatment ServiceThis results in internal bleeding that can lead to death unless treated immediately by an experienced cardiovascular surgeon. AAAs are considered a serious health condition because they can burst or rupture. Only about half of patients with a ruptured AAA who get to a hospital survive. Treatment of AAA may vary from watchfulread more...
H C G Medi-surge Hospital
Ahmedabad 1, Maharastra Society, Mithakhali Six Road, Ellis Bridge,,
Ahmedabad - 380006, Dist. Ahmedabad, Gujarat
Verified SupplierCall +91-9824743624
- No Image
AvailableAortic Aneurysms ServicesThe aorta is the largest artery in the body and is the blood vessel that carries oxygen-rich blood away from the heart to all parts of the body. The section of the aorta that runs through the chest is called the thoracic aorta and, as the aorta moves down through the abdomen it is called the abdominal aorta.
Sikar Road, Jaipur Road No.1, Vkia. Sikar Road, Sikar Road,
Jaipur - 302039, Dist. Jaipur, Rajasthan
Verified SupplierCall +91-9829124511
- Aortic AneurysmAortic aneurysm is a bulge in a section of the body's main artery called the aorta. It carries oxygen-rich blood from the heart to the rest of the body. The section with the aneurysm is overstretched and weak and can burst and if the aorta bursts, it can cause severe bleeding that can be fatal. Fortunately, all aneurysms do notread more...
The Cardiac Surgeon
Thrissur JUBILEE HRUDHAYALAYA, EAST FORT,
Thrissur - 680005, Dist. Thrissur, KeralaCall +91-9447140645
- Aortic Aneurysm SurgeryAortic Aneurysm is the term for any swelling of the aorta 1.5 times more than the normal size; it occurs due to weakness of the wall of the aorta. Though it keeps on increasing in size for long time, it sometimes can rupture leading to sudden death.read more...
Aortic aneurysm can occur if the aorta becomes atherosclerotic, It can also
Dr S K Sinha
Saket, Delhi 1,2, Press Enclave Road Mandir Marg, Saket, Saket,
Delhi - 110017, DelhiCall +91-9811321668
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Aortic SurgeryAorta is the greatest pipeline in body which supplies blood to Each and every organ of body through its branches. It is also prone to diseases like Degenerative changes lead to Aneurysm , Aortic block and Aortic dissection. Previously these diseases were considered untreatable but now a days we can treat such grave diseasesread more...
M/s Dr. Sanjay Kumar
National Highway 33, Ranchi P.o: Irba, P.s: Ormanjhi, National Highway 33, National Highway 33,
Ranchi - 835217, Dist. Ranchi, JharkhandCall +91-7366098456
- Aortic Aneurysm SurgeryThe aorta is the main artery that carries blood from the heart to the rest of the body. The aorta comes out from the left ventricle of the heart and travels through the chest and abdomen. A thoracic aortic aneurysm (TAA) is an abnormal bulge or "ballooning" in the wall of the aortic artery running through the thorax (chest).read more...
Chennai No 21, Greams Ln, Off Greams Road,
Chennai - 600006, Dist. Chennai, Tamil NaduCall +91-9840050381
- Aortic Aneurysm & Dissection SurgeryAorta is the main artery arrising from the heart. Heart pumps more than 5 ltr. of blood in to aorta every minute. Aneurysmal dilatation or dissection requires major surgical undertakings where whole of the aorta with or without aortic valve may require to be replaced by artificial conduits(either mechanical valve conduit or bio bentall procedure).read more...
Classy Heart Care
Ahmedabad - 380001, Dist. Ahmedabad, GujaratCall +91-9825699345
- Aortic Surgery
Poona Hospital & Research Center
Mukund Nagar, Pune C-801, DSK Chandradeep, Mukundnagar, Mukund Nagar,
Pune - 411037, Dist. Pune, MaharashtraCall +91-9822251686
- Abdominal Aortic AneurysmAn aneurysm is an abnormal dilatation of a blood vessel. The commonest site to develop an aneurysm is the aorta, at the back of the abdomen just below the kidneys. This is called the infrarenal aorta and an aneurysm in this area is called an abdominal aortic aneurysm and often referred to as an AAA. AAAs gradually grow at aread more...
Division Of Peripheral & Endovascular Surgery Medanta
Sector 38, Gurgaon The Medicity, 5th Floor, Sector-38, Sector 38,
Gurgaon - 122001, Dist. Gurgaon, HaryanaCall +91-9818737367
- Aortic SurgerySurgery for Thorasic and Abdominal aortic aneurysms.
Heart Surgery for Marfan Syndrome.
Aortic Valve Sparing Surgery.
N M Wadia Institute Of Cardiology
Pune 32,Jehangir Hospital Compound,Bund Garden Road, Bund Garden Road, Pune Station,
Pune - 411001, Dist. Pune, MaharashtraCall +91-8605010315
- General SurgeryGeneral Surgery is a branch of medical science that focuses on abdominal organs i.e. esophagus, stomach, small bowel, colon, liver, pancreas, gallbladder and bile ducts, and often the thyroid gland. They are also concerned with diseases involving the skin and hernias.The Department of General Surgery at Kalra comprises of aread more...
Kalra Hospital And SRCNC
Kirti Nagar, New Delhi A-5-6, Kirti Nagar, Kirti Nagar,
New Delhi - 110015, DelhiCall +91-9811213443
- Cardiac Surgery-Valve ReplacementMinimally Invasive Valve Surgeryread more...
Minimally invasive valve surgery is a breakthrough approach to treating heart valve disease. Rather than making a large incision through the breastbone (sternum) to gain access to the heart, this method uses sophisticated instruments to perform the surgery through a smaller incision at the
P. N. Memorial Neuro Centre And Research Institute...
Kolkata EM Bypass Desun More, Kasba Golpark,
Kolkata - 700107, Dist. Kolkata, West BengalCall +91-9163322074
- Endovascular StentingTreatment for these aneurysms has recently focused on procedures that are less invasive than conventional surgery.read more...
One widely used alternative is stenting of the aneurysm. A stent is a tiny metal and fabric device like a miniature scaffold. It is threaded through the blood vessel from a small incision, usually in the groin.
Dr. Kamales Kumar Saha
Mumbai C- 801/802, Raheja Sherwood,
Mumbai - 400063, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-7208045555
- Aneurysm Surgery ServicesAn aneurysm is an abnormal bulge in the wall of an artery Aneurysms can form in any blood vessel, but they occur most commonly in the aorta (aortic aneurysm).read more...
Increase in the size of the aneurysm, causing it to press on other organs. This may cause pain.
Aneurysm rupture. Because the artery wall thins at this spot, it is
Neo Clinic Artery & Vein Clinic
Bhandarkar Road, Pune Office No. 5 & 6, 2nd Floor, Status Health Club Building, Bhandarkar Road,
Pune - 411004, Dist. Pune, MaharashtraCall +91-9096616076
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm SurgeryWhen the wall of a blood vessel weakens, a balloon-like dilation called an aneurysm sometimes develops. This happens most often in the abdominal aorta, an essential blood vessel that supplies blood to your legs.
Aesthetic Dermatology & Cutaneous Dermatology
Nandanam, Chennai No. 320, 5th Floor, Padma Complex, Anna Salai Nandanam, Nandanam,
Chennai - 600035, Dist. Chennai, Tamil NaduCall +91-44-24336119
- Abdominal Aortic AneurysmThe aorta is the major blood vessel that supplies blood to the body. An abdominal aortic aneurysm (AAA) is an enlarged and weakened area in the lower part of the wall of the aorta. A normal aorta is approximately one inch or less in diameter and it runs from the heart passing through the center of the chest and abdomen. Inread more...
Guwahati, Dist. Kamrup Ayursundra One Stop Medical Centre G S Road ,ulubari,
Guwahati - 781007, Dist. Kamrup, AssamCall +91-7896001324
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price