Lead Blockers

(14 products available)
View by: Product | Supplier
  • Location
    Near Me
  • All India

  • KOLT X Ray Lead Apron 0.50 mm, Blue, 114
    KOLT X Ray Lead Apron 0.50 mm, Blue, 114

    Rs 4,200/ PieceGet Latest Price

    Brand: KOLT

    Material: LEAD & RUBBER

    Model Name/Number: 114

    Color: BLUE

    SHOULDER CUSHION: YES

    SIZE: 100 X 60

    read more...

    Kolt Electricals

    New Industrial Town, Faridabad 60/34, New Industrial Town, Faridabad - 121001, Dist. Faridabad, Haryana

    TrustSEAL Verified

    Call +91-8048801705
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead Blockers

    Rs 1,000/ PieceGet Latest Price

    Thickness: 2-4mm

    Color: Blue

    Material : Papper

    Shape: Rectangular

    Usages: X-Ray Machie


    read more...

    Radio Rays Xray

    Asarwa, Ahmedabad A-13, Abhishek Complex-2, Haripura Bus Stop, Asarwa, Ahmedabad - 380016, Dist. Ahmedabad, Gujarat

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8048847208
  • Lead Blocks
    Lead BlocksAsk Price
    We bring into being and import remelted lead ingots / blocks that contains about 99-98% lead metal with remaining impurity elements (total 1-2%) as antimony, tin, arsenic, iron, bismuth, copper etc. This is commercially called as ''raw lead or lead bullion'', which is further processed to pure lead (99. 97 purity) and / or specific lead alloys.
    read more...

    Maimoon Enterprises

    Bengaluru G.S. Sons Building, D.R. Lane, S.J.P. Road Corss, Bengaluru - 560002, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8068442228 Dial Ext 332 when connected
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price
    Lead Blockers stop scatter radiation and saves film

    Ratna Meditronics

    Airoli, Navi Mumbai, Dist. Thane Dwarkanaresh Apartment, Building No. 1, 204, 2nd Floor Sector 9,, Airoli, Navi Mumbai - 400708, Dist. Thane, Maharashtra

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8045356928
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    J.K.Enterprise

    Shahpur, Ahmedabad ,45,KAJIMIYA NO TEKRO,NARAYAN KUNJ,SHAHPUR GAT, Shahpur, Ahmedabad - 380001, Dist. Ahmedabad, Gujarat

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8048716071
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    S. S. Engineering Works

    Sector 23, Faridabad PLOT NO-10,33 FEET ROAD BLOCK-C GALI NO-51 SECTOR 23, Sector 23, Faridabad - 121005, Dist. Faridabad, Haryana

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8047027476
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    R. K. Enterprises

    Risali, Bhilai, Dist. Durg Shop No. 34, Maitri Kunj Market, Near Pani Tanki, Risali, Bhilai - 490006, Dist. Durg, Chhattisgarh

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8048989867
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    M K Traders

    TV Centre Road, Aurangabad TV Centre Road, Opposite Police Mess, TV Centre Road, Aurangabad - 431001, Dist. Aurangabad, Maharashtra

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8048941655
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    Indiano Medical System

    Jigani, Bengaluru No. 01, Sri Byraveshwara Complex, Anekal, Main Road, Jigani, Jigani, Bengaluru - 560032, Dist. Bengaluru, Karnataka

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-8042959008
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    Rahul Traders

    Asansol, Dist. Paschim Bardhaman Ghosh Market, Barakar, Durga Temple, Asansol - 713324, Dist. Paschim Bardhaman, West Bengal

    Verified Supplier

    Call +91-9093182791
  • Have a Question? Ask our expert

    Speak your question

    Please enter your question.

  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    Nautiyal and Sons

    Uttarkashi Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand, Uttarkashi - 249193, Dist. Uttarkashi, Uttarakhand

    Call +91-9634603494
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    Swastik Pharma Distributors

    Peelamedu, Coimbatore Surya Garden, Peelamedu, Peelamedu, Coimbatore - 606206, Dist. Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu

    Call +91-7449005029
  • Lead Blockers
    Lead BlockersAsk Price

    M/s Royal Surgicals

    Charbagh, Lucknow ,Opp. KKC Petrole Pump,,Station Road,Charbagh,, Charbagh, Lucknow - 226001, Dist. Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh

    Call +91-9415409249
  • More Manufacturers and Suppliers of Lead Blockers
  • MIS Healthcare Private LimitedVerified Supplier
    Dattawadi, Pune 16, Shwetambari Apartment, Near Navshya Maruti, Sinhgad Road, Dattawadi, Pune - 411030, Dist. Pune, Maharashtra
    Call +91-8048928421
  • View more Products related to Diagnostic Medical Imaging Equipment
Thank You. We will review and answer your question shortly.
Have a question? Ask our expert
X
Hi
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
Verifying...
1

Have a requirement?
Get Best Price

Hi
I agree to the terms and privacy policy
Verifying...
1

Have a requirement?
Get Best Price