Production of Benzophenone Hydrazone
Preparation of benzophenone hydazone derivative, utilize benzophenone derivates, hydrazine hydrate reacts in the environment of acidic ionic liquid is prepared into benzophenone hydazone derivative, and by its by low-temperature plasma modified into the easily compound that is polymerize and triggered, the group to form bigger molecule by being acted on cross-linking agents again, pass through batch mixing together with other expanded material preparing raw materials again, mill, slice, sulfur foam, it is cooled and shaped, anti-aging expanded material needed for the technological process of processing is prepared into, avoid the problem of small molecule ultraviolet absorber easily volatilizees and migrated, not only there is the prerequisite softness of common expanded material, excellent feel, skid resistance, elasticity, compression performance is good, and also possess good anti-ultraviolet property.
ASTM Testing Standard
• D789 Test Methods for Determination of Solution Viscosities of Polyamide (PA)
• D1152 Specification for Methanol (Methyl Alcohol)
• D1533 Test Method for Water in Insulating Liquids by Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration
• D1568 Test Methods for Sampling and Chemical Analysis of Alkylbenzene Sulfonates
• D1631 Test Method for Water in Phenol and Related Materials by the Iodine Reagent Method
• D2072 Test Method for Water in Fatty Nitrogen Compounds
• D2575 Methods of Testing Polymerized Fatty Acids
• D3277 Test Methods for Moisture Content of Oil-Impregnated Cellulosic Insulation
• D3401 Test Methods for Water in Halogenated Organic Solvents and Their Admixtures
• D4017 Test Method for Water in Paints and Paint Materials by Karl Fischer Method
• D4377 Test Method for Water in Crude Oils by Potentiometric Karl Fischer Titration
• D5530 Test Method for Total Moisture of Hazardous Waste Fuel by Karl Fischer Titrimetry
• D6304 Test Method for Determination of Water in Petroleum Products, Lubricating Oils, and Additives by Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration
• E180 Practice for Determining the Precision of ASTM Methods for Analysis and Testing of Industrial and Specialty Chemicals
• E1064 Test Method for Water in Organic Liquids by Coulometric Karl Fischer Titration
Storage and Handling
• Handling Wear personal protective equipment/face protection. Ensure adequate ventilation. Avoid contact with skin, eyes or clothing. Avoid ingestion and inhalation. Avoid dust formation.
• Storage Keep in a dry place. Keep container tightly closed. Keep refrigerated
Strong oxidizing agents, Strong bases
• Suitable Extinguishing Media: Water spray, Carbon dioxide (CO2), Dry chemical, Chemical foam
• Specific Hazards Arising from the Chemical: Keep product and empty container away from heat and sources of ignition
• Protective Equipment: As in any fire, wear self-contained breathing apparatus pressure-demand, and full protective gear
• Eye Contact: Rinse immediately with plenty of water, also under the eyelids, for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention.
• Skin Contact: Wash off immediately with plenty of water for at least 15 minutes. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur.
• Inhalation: Remove to fresh air. Get medical attention immediately if symptoms occur.
• Ingestion: Clean mouth with water and drink afterwards plenty of water. Get medical attention if symptoms occur
• Eye: May cause eye irritation
• Skin: May cause skin irritation
• Ingestion: May cause irritation of the digestive tract. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated
• Inhalation: May cause respiratory tract irritation. The toxicological properties of this substance have not been fully investigated
• Avoid breathing dust/fume/gas/mist/vapours/spray
• Wear protective gloves/protective clothing/eye protection/face protection
• If Swallowed: Immediately call a doctor/physician
• Store locked up
• Dispose of contents
Diphenyl-methanone Hydrazone is an intermediate used to synthesize Pseudobenztropine. It can also be used to prepare chiral paracyclophane-substituted triazolium salts as precursors for copper-triazolylidene-catalyzed asymmetrical boration of unsaturated N-acyloxazolidinones.