- River RaftingTravel Corporation of Ladakh offers a range of river rafting options on the Indus river and its major tributaries. The best stretch for professionally guided runs in white water is on the Indus between Spituk and Saspol.
Travel Corporation Of Ladakh
Old Road, Ladakh Old Road, Near Singge Palace Hotel, Old Road, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372281 Dial Ext 454 when connectedDaha-nu Tour
- Mountain ClimbingMountain Climbing in Ladakh is an electrifying line-of-attack to enjoy the mountains. Imagine yourself climbing mountains, battling the cold and the chilling winds against the open cerulean skies, floating clouds, deep canyons and the treeless stretches of green fields that enchant your senses to keep moving ahead. Nun-Kunread more...
Leh, Ladakh Old Road, Leh, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372255 Dial Ext 123 when connected
Golden Age Ladakh Tour
Leh City, Ladakh Dzomlde Complex, Zangst Road, Leh City, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9419445115
- Winter Adventure TourChadar Trek is an unusual yet thrilling expedition of walking on frozen river. The Zanskar River.
Ladakh 1st Floor, Above Shyam Traders Fort Road, Sheynam, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9419963625
- Adventure Ladakh TourDay: 01read more...
Arrival at Leh airport to be received by our staff and transfer to hotel. Tea /coffee will be served by hotel and rest is recommended to acclimatize. After lunch, visit Leh market, Leh palace, Hall of fame and Shanti stupa. Overnight hotel.
Full day sightseeing of famous monasteries of Ladakh (110 km)-
Leh, Ladakh Namgyal Complex, Main Market, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9419841716
- Tracking ServicesLadakh is a paradise for trekkers and adventure enthusiasts. Trekkers can either opt for trans-mountain treks that last from a few days to a few weeks or one can opt for short treks ideal for sightseeing. Some of the prominent trekking routes of Ladakh are
Leh Ladakh, Ladakh Gangjor Complex, Near Jeevan Cafe, Changspa, Leh Ladakh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9768100058
- River Rafting TourThe Indus River, locally known as the Singhe Khababs (out of Lion’s mouth), flows across the north west to the south east, passing through Ladakh and flows into Pakistan where it joined Shayok and Suru to become major historical Indus River.read more...
The Indus, originates near the Kailash Mountain and the Mansarovar Lake in Western
Sand Dune Leisure Camp
Ladakh Hotel Lumbini Complex, Gort Road Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9469177473
- Adventure Tours
Adventure Travel Mark
Leh-Ladakh, Ladakh Shop No. 15, Upper Tukcha Road, Hemis Complex, Zangsti Leh-Ladakh, Leh-Ladakh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9419178963
- Mountain Climbing
Ladakh general order supplier Agency
Leh, Ladakh Nubra Road, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9906996677
- Lamayuru Padum Trekking Tour ServicesDuring this trek you have to cross 8 passes in 11 days trekking. The trek starts from Lamayuru in Indus Valley and ends at Padum in Zanskar Valley. Padum is also the admistrative capital of Zanskar, where you will drive back to Leh via Rangdum and Kargil. In this trek you will spend first seven days in Ladakh and rest four days in Zanskar.read more...
Ladakh Fort Road Leh, Ladakh - 194302, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372279 Dial Ext 827 when connected
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Jeep SafarisThe 4 wheel experience is perhaps the best way to travel in the Himalayan region of Ladakh, Kashmir and Himachal. Travel to the deepest regions and the highest motorable roads in the world. Experience the drive of a lifetime. Bring out the adventurer in you and experience the Trans Himalayan spectacle in one of the world’sread more...
Mount And Trials
Ladakh 1st floor, lhamo khang, lba complex debi tu, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372203 Dial Ext 155 when connected
- Chadar TrekThe CHADAR trek is well known as a very unique winter trek & expedition in Ladakh. It is called Khado sanglam in Zanskari language, the (Dakini Path) which people of Zanskar use as the last way to connect when there is no link with the out side world and hence it is left almost isolated from the rest of the world for a fewread more...
Mindruk Trek & Meditation
Zangsti Road, Ladakh Zangsti Road, Post Box No. 217, Leh, Ladakh, J&K, Zangsti Road, Ladakh - 194104, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372480 Dial Ext 850 when connected
- White Water Rafting on Indus & Zanskar RiverThe trip begins with a flight over the Himalayas into the Trans-Himalayan region of Ladakh in the state of Jammu and Kashmir. We spend a couple of days in Leh town acclimatizing at 11, 000 feet above sea level and visiting the ancient monasteries, palaces and villages around Leh. Tour Route Delhi / Leh / Hemis / Phey / Chillingread more...
Raku Complex, Ladakh Raku Complex, Fort Road, Raku Complex, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372288 Dial Ext 648 when connected
- Chadar Trek TourDay 01: Arrival at Leh (3500 meters)read more...
On arrival at Leh airport, we will meet the representatives and will be transferred to the guest house. Rest of the day is spent in acclimatizing with the conditions and low the oxygen levels. It is highly recommended due to high altitude. Stay overnight at the guest house.
Ladakh Trek And Travel
Ladakh Mentokling Complex, Changspa Road, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & Kashmir
Verified SupplierCall +91-9419218620
- Lower Ladakh TrekkingOne of the most gentle and picturesque treks you could find in the heart of the Himalayas. It is surrounded by Zanskar range to the south-west, the Ladakh and Karkoram ranges to the northeast and the mighty Indus River flowing in between. The trek begins from Likir village in the heart of the Ladakh range, which is famous forread more...
Old Town,Leh, Ladakh Chemrey Gompa Complex Mane Khang,, Leh, Old Town,Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419705278
- Mountaineering Adventure ToursMountaineering
Magpie Travel Services
Ladakh Alamdar Complex, Main Bazar, Ladakh - 194103, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9852322226
- Sikkim Adventure Tourhe Singalila Ridge is an excellent moderate to strenuous trek. The trek was often used by officers of the British Raj. In the summer, they escaped the heat of the plains by retiring to Darjeeling and the mountains beyond. The itinerary visits some of the most interesting towns in West Bengal, including historic Darjeeling, andread more...
Leh, Ladakh PO Box 187 Head Post Office Leh, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9906987782
Ethical Himalaya Travels
Changspa Road, Leh, Ladakh M/s Ethical Himalaya, Gangba Complex, Changspa Road, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419961201
- Protect Himalayas Adventure Tour
Tsomori Tours & Travels
Leh, Ladakh Fort Road, Leh Opp_power House, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419178029
- Stok Kangri Trek TourFlying into the Ladakhi capital of Leh, the shapely peak of Stok Kangri (20075ft.) is prominent on the southern skyline. Spending several days acclimatizing, we visit the colorful monasteries at Shey, Thikse and Hemis before setting off on the lovely trek through the Markha Valley. Our route leads by way of several remote andread more...
Blue Yak Travels
Padum, Ladakh Lama Rigzin Shopping Complex Near Mani Ringmo P.O. Padum, Padum, Ladakh - 194302, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419177909
- White Water Rafting In Zanskar- The Zanskar river expedition is a classic rafting holiday and is one of the best rivers for kayaking or rafting in India. It has it all, great white-water, amazing scenery and a cultural experience second to none. Also know as the Grand Canyon of Asia, it is located in the lunar-like landscape of western Ladakh.read more...
Mountain View Trek & Tour
NG Leh, Ladakh Raku Complex, Fort Road, NG Leh Shop no 8 , 9 Ladakh, NG Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9622960141
Chanspa Road, Ladakh Chanspa Road, Opposite Of Moravian Mission School P. O. Box 86, Chanspa Road, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419243624
- Spituk To Matho TrekThis is a part of the Hemis National Park, famous for wild animals, National Geographic made an award winning documentary in the Rumbak valley regarding Snow Leopards. This is the perfect trek if you are looking for a shorter option, beautiful view and moderate difficulty, this trek is definitely for those who have very shortread more...
The Nomadic Way
Ladakh Mentokling Complex, Changspa Road, Ladakh - 191401, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419178121
- Trekking TourLamayuru to Darcharead more...
One of the most classics Trek route covering ladakh zanskar and Himachal Pradesh
Markha Valley Trek
Markha Valley trek is a classic trek passing through Gandala Pass (4900m), small villages, high pasture land of Nimaling.
Darcha to Padum
Trek start at Darcha. From here, we head north across the Shingo La (16000ft.) into the ancient kingdom of Zanskar.
Zanskar Kanishka Expedition
Ladakh White House, Fort Road, Ladakh - 190004, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419218027
- Everest Base Camp TrekkingEverest Base Camp Trekking is a famous for Himalaya adventure trek in Everest region. It has been a popular destination for trekkers since the very first expeditions to the Everest in the 1953.
Zanskar Himalayan Exploration
Ladakh Goba Complex, Near Changspa Bridge, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9419819335Classic Markha Valley Trek
- Nubra Trekking TourDay 01: Leh to Digar Puluread more...
After breakfast our driver will take you by road to Sabu village to meet your horses and begin the trek. Trek through high-altitude grazing areas to the campsite at Polu Digar. From this locationenjoy views of the Stok mountains above the Indus valley. Camp overnight at Digar.
Day 02: Digar Pulu
Changspa, Ladakh Changspa,, Changspa,, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-8130686833
- Zanskar Rafting ExpeditionTrans-Himalayan Overland Safari and a White Water Rafting expedition.read more...
Rafting expedition (06 days on the river) on Zanskar River, called the Grand Canyon of India, with high cliff like gorges at certain places.
The Zanskar Rafting expedition is one of the best river trips in the world. Whitewater grading Class III mainly, with few class IV sections.
Tour And Travels
Raku Complex, Ladakh Raku Complex, Fort Road, Leh, Ladakh - 194101., Raku Complex, Ladakh - , Jammu & KashmirCall +91-1982-251799
- River Rafting LadakhHow to reach Ladakhread more...
Seasons for river rafting in Ladakh India starts from June and it remains till October .River Indus and its major tributaries and Zanskar are the river rafting destinations
River rafting in Ladakh takes you through its picturesque landscape, consisting of deep canyons, soaring snow-covered peaks,
Ladakh Alfresco Expeditions
Ladakh Chulung Old Road, Leh, Ladakh - 194101, Jammu & KashmirCall +91-9906984618
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price