- Cataract Servicesataract is the clouding of the natural crystalline lens and typically occurs because of ageing, although other reasons may be prolonged use of steroids, exposure to ultra violet and associated health problems like diabetes and eye injuries.read more...
Surgery is the only known effective treatment for cataract removal. All cataract
VASAN HEALTH CARE PRIVATE LIMITED
Mylapore, Mumbai No. 70, Dr. Radhakrishnan Salai, Mylapore, Mumbai - 600004, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371929 Dial Ext 414 when connected
- Cataract Surgery ServicePhaco surgery redefined with the most advanced INFINITI® Phaco, a truly customized cataract surgical experience’read more...
• Increased Safety
Reduced heat production in the eye.
Unique fluid management system avoids cross contamination & safeguards against infection. Minimal or no damage to ocular tissues due to
Shree Ramkrishna Netralaya
Thane, Mumbai Thane, Thane, Mumbai - 400601, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8068441093 Dial Ext 769 when connected
- CataractA cataract is a clouding of the lens inside the eye which leads to a decrease in vision. It is the most common cause of blindness and is conventionally treated with surgery. Visual loss occurs because opacification of the lens. Testimonials O.F - Cataract Mrs. S.S - Cataract
Sanjeevan School For Perfect Eyesight
Chembur East, Mumbai Guru Shiva Plot No. 82 Sindhi Society, Chembur East, Mumbai - 400071, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371847 Dial Ext 759 when connected
- Cataract Treatment ServiceA cataract is a stiff lens or the eye leading to a decrease in vision. It can affect one or both eyes. Often it develops slowly. Symptoms may include faded colors, blurry vision, halos around light, trouble with bright lights, and trouble seeing at night. This may result in trouble driving, reading, or recognizing faces. Poorread more... Brochure
Vile Parle East, Mumbai No. 101, Somaiya House, NP Thakkar Road, Vile Parle East, Mumbai - 400057, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371791 Dial Ext 412 when connected
- Cataract Surgery Eye TreatmentStep by Step informationIt is one of the oldest, safest and most successful forms of surgery. It requires a very short hospital stay and is generally performed under local anaesthesia. The patient is awake during surgery but does not feel any discomfort or pain. Patients are ambulatory and discharged immediately afterread more...
Akshi Eye Centre
Dadar, Mumbai No. 169 A, Mayur Niwas, 2nd Floor, Dr. Ambedkar Road Dadar T.T. Circle, Next To Taj Cake Shop, Dadar, Mumbai - 400014, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372506 Dial Ext 420 when connected
- Phacoemulsification Cataract Surgery
Dr Patani Eye Hospital
Bhandup West, Mumbai 210, RR Realty, Opposite Dreams Mall, Tank Road, Bhandup West, Bhandup West, Mumbai - 400078, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371926 Dial Ext 418 when connected
Sutureless Cataract Surgeries
- Phako Emulsification Cataract SurgeryUniversal Phaco machine, Alcon, USA & Carl Zeiss OPM 1 Operating Microscope.
Suman Eye Clinic & Surgery Center
Andheri, Mumbai B-103, Suman Apartments, Lokhandwala Complex, 3rd X- Lane Andheri West, Andheri, Mumbai - 400053, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-9820129123
- CataractEyes is delicate part which needs utmost care…
At Anideep we are well-equipped for any opthalmic surgery. The latest machines and expert – experienced doctors along with caring staff is at your service for any eye ailments.
Anideep Eye Hospital
Vile Parle (W), Mumbai Plot no. 414, S. V. Road, Vile Parle (W), Mumbai - 400056, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-9167661177
- Cataract Retina Surgery
Type Of Surgery: CATARACT SURGERY
Preferred Mode Of Treatment: Clinic
Iksha Eye Care
D N Nagar, Mumbai 103-104,Heritage Plaza, Near D.N.Nagar Metro Station, Main J P Road, D N Nagar, Mumbai - 400053, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-9321489919
- Eye Cataract Surgery Service
Sanghavi Eye Clinic & Hospital
Ghatkopar West, Mumbai No. 2, Ground Floor, Prem Ashish, Navroji Lane Ghatkopar, Ghatkopar West, Ghatkopar West, Mumbai - 400086, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-9821218270
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Cataract Surgery
Sentra Clinic & Hospital
Malad East, Mumbai 002, First floor, Shah Arcade II, Rani Sati Marg,, Malad East, Mumbai - 400097, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-9820184038
- Cataract Surgery With Phacoemulsification
I Sight Eyecare & Surgery
Mumbai No. 402, 4th Floor, Sapphire Building, Above State Bank Of Mysore, S. V. Road, Khar, Mumbai - 400052, Dist. Mumbai, Maharashtra
Verified SupplierCall +91-9820677715
- View Other Medical Surgery & Treatment Centres in Mumbai
- CataractNormally catarct is an age-related disease, due to aging the lens hardens and loses it's transparency.Cataract can be caused due to varied causes like diabetes, endocrinal problems, injury to the eye, medicine like steroids and Cataract can also occure in children due to problems occuring during pregnancy.
Kandivali West, Mumbai MG Road, Opposite City Financial Bank, Kandivali West, Kandivali West, Mumbai - 400067, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-22-28655588
- Treatment of CataractBefore the surgery, Dr. Abhijeet will be examining on your eyes to find out whether the eye disorder is affecting your vision or not. If it is, then surgery is the only way a cataract can be removed.read more...
No dietary supplements, medications, exercises or optical devices have been proven to prevent or cure cataract. However, if
Sohum Eye Care Centre
Mumbai Ground floor, Matcornel Heights, Marian Colony, Near Mary Immaculate secondary girls school Borivli west, Mumbai - 400103, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-8228926891
- CataractINTRODUCTION:read more...
- When we look at any object, light rays pass from the object through the transparent cornea and the clear lens to strike the retina and form an image. The retina then relays the image to the brain through a set of wires called as optic nerve.
WHAT IS CATARACT
- For normal vision, it is imperative that
Krishna Eye Centre
Sion, Mumbai 102, Maryland Corner,Sion Main Road, Sion, Mumbai - 400022, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9821095599
- Cataract SurgeryRead More... Cataracts occur when the natural clear lens inside the eye, located behind the iris, becomes cloudy over time. This lens is important for focusing light on the back of the eye (the retina) so that images appear clear and without distortion, and the clouding of this lens during cataract formation distorts ourread more...
We Care Health Services
Borivali West , Mumbai No. 302, Gaurav Phillips, Near Rishi Complex, Holly Cross Road, I C Colony, Borivali West, Borivali West , Mumbai - 400001, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-22-28950588
- Cataract ServicesThe foresight eye center and glaucoma clinic is a reputed and well equipped facility offering modern cataract surgery. State of the art cataract surgery is regularly performed using a zeiss operating microscope with optikon plusar2 minimal stress phacoemulsification system. Various types of intraocular lenses are implantedread more...
The Foresight Eye Centre & Glaucoma Clinic
Mumbai No. 105A, Sukh Sagar, N. S. Patkar Marg Road, Mumbai - 400077, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9820032274
- Cataract TreatmentThe eye has a lens that is necessary for focussing objects. It is normally transparent. Due to age and sometimes due to other reasons the lens loses its transperancy resulting in unclear vision. This is called CATARACT. This requires surgical removal and replacement by an artificial lens to restore transperancy of the visualread more...
Siddhivinayak Nursing Home
Borivali (W), Mumbai hop No. 01-02, Mandpeshwar Krupa, Opp. St.Francis Institute of Management & Research, S. V. Road, Ne, Borivali (W),, Mumbai - 400013, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9870391910
- Cataract Treatment ServiceMany cataracts take years to develop to the point where vision is seriously affected. Most occur as a result of the normal aging process. The types of age-related cataracts are usually described by their location in the lens. They are: nuclear cataracts, cortical cataracts and sub capsular cataracts. Nuclear Cataracts occur inread more...
Aditya Jyot Eye Hospital Private Limited
College Gate No. 3, Wadala, Mumbai Plot No. 153, Road No. 9, Major Parmeshwaran Road, Opp S.I.W.S. College Gate No. 3, Wadala,, College Gate No. 3, Wadala,, Mumbai - 400031, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9920420066
- Cataract SurgeriesA Cataract surgery is a complex procedure and you should only let the best treat you. Here at Navi Mumbai Eye Clinic we have a team of doctors who all have over 15+ years of surgical experience who have performed over 25, 000 cataract surgeries including complicated cataracts like brown cataracts, cataracts with small pupil,read more...
Navi Mumbai Eye Clinic & Laser Centre
Vashi, Mumbai No.215 & 216, Nirman Vyapar Kendra, 2nd Floor, Sector 17,Vashi Above Bata or Above Navaratna Hote, Vashi, Mumbai - 400703, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9920881555
- Cataract Surgery ServiceCataract is the clouding of the lens of your eye that impairs vision. In cataract there is a buildup of protein in the lens that makes it cloudy. This prevents light from passing clearly through the lens, thereby causing loss of vision.read more...
Advancing age is a primary reason for cataract. With age, protein of the lens turns
Shreshtha Netra Chikitsalaya Private Limited
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai 15, World Trade Centre Arcade, Cuffe Parade, Mumbai - 400005, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-7360007771
- Cataract Surgery Treatmen ServiceA cataract is a clouding of the lens of the eye. The lens of the eye is normally clear. It act like the lens on a camera, focusing light as it passes the back of the eye.read more...
Cataract Symptoms -
- Adult cataract develop slowly and painlessly. Vision in the affected eye or eyes slowly gets worse.
- Cloudy, Fuzzy, foggy, or
Raghu Kamal Hospital
Malad (w), Mumbai Anthshil 66, Marve Road Orlem, Malad (w), Mumbai - 400064, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9819152041
- Advance Cataract SurgeryCataract is the clouding of the crystalline lens and typically occurs because of ageing, although other reasons may be prolonged use of steroids, exposure to Ultra violet rays and associated health problems like diabetes and eye injuries.read more...
At Aarav Eye Care and Retina Centre phaco-emulsification is performed (no stitches) and
Aarav Eye - Care & Retina Center
Mumbai Yash Apartment, Floor -1, A.K.Marg,, Mumbai - 400036, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9769672742
- Cataract Surgery ProjectResource constraints in the Northern Cape have resulted in the provincial Department of Health reporting a significant backlog in cataract surgery. Black Mountain Mining (BMM) set out to support the Northern Cape Department of Health in addressing this backlog.read more...
In consultation with the Department of Health it was agreed to
Andheri East, Mumbai 1st Floor, ???C??? wing, Unit 103, Corporate Avenue, Atul Projects,, Chakala, Andheri (East), Chakala, Andheri East, Mumbai - 400093, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9777454069
- Cataracts ServiceOver fifty percent of people over the age of 60 (and quite a few younger than that) suffer from cataracts. Almost everyone develops cataracts as they grow older. Cataract formations occur at different rates and can affect one or both eyes.read more...
PhacoemulsificationA cataract is a progressive clouding of the eye's natural lens.It
Divya Eye Clinic And Day Care Center
Juhu, Mumbai B - 102, Dhruv Apartments Main Gulmohar Road Juhu, Juhu, Mumbai - 400049, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9820199073
- Cataract SurgeryCataract is clouding of the natural lens in the eye which leads to blurring of vision & disturbance in normal day to day activities.read more...
Only treatment available for cataract is surgery.
CATARACT EVALUATION -
Your doctor at AEILC will do complete eye examination with
SLIT LAMP BIOMICROSCOPE
Asian Eye Institute And Laser Centre
Borivali East, Mumbai Opp G.H.High School,Off M.G.Road, Borivali East, Borivali East, Mumbai - 400066, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9967795586
- Cataract Surgery
Global Eye Clinic
Mumbai Shopzone Apartment, 305-306, Mumbai - 400085, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-7666169194
- Cataract Treatment Service
S L Raheja Hospital
Dadar, Mumbai 301, N C Kelkar Road, Dadar, Mumbai - 400028, Dist. Mumbai, MaharashtraCall +91-9821061561
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price