- Yoga and Naturopathy Services
Akritis Wellness Foundation
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru 555K 13TH CROSS 2ND MAIN T K LAYOUT MYSURU, Mysuru, Mysore - 570009, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371790 Dial Ext 168 when connected
- Yoga Classes For WomenMysore is yoga city.In this city there are so many institutes are there but our institute is no.1 among them.
Devirammanni Agrahara, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 47/1, Devirammanni Agrahara,Near Palace South Gate, Devirammanni Agrahara, Mysore - 570004, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048361351 Dial Ext 884 when connected
- Mental BenefitsMental calmness: yoga asana practice is intensely physical. concentrating so intently on what your body is doing has the effect of bringing a calmness to the mind. yoga also introduces you to meditation techniques, such as watching how you breathe and disengagement from your thoughts, which help calm the mind.read more...
Free Mount Sports
Vijayanagar, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 229 , 5th Main, 9th Cross, Ist Stage, Vijayanagar, Vijayanagar, Mysore - 570017, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372287 Dial Ext 526 when connected
- Hot Power Yoga ClassIt is a well-articulated course for weight loss, improving exibility, breathing, strengthening and toning the muscles with lot of other benefits too
Shri Upanishath Yoga Centre Trust
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No- 804, E&F Block, 1st Cross, Manujapatha Road, Kuvempunagar, Behind SBI Bank, Mysore - 570023, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048371611 Dial Ext 352 when connectedPersonal Yoga Training
Customised Yoga Classes
Exclusive Pranayama & Dhayana Classes
- Therapeutic YogaYoga has been practiced in India for thousands of years. The practice of yoga includes meditation, breath work, physical poses called asanas, and other techniques which are designed to nourish the mind, spirit, and body. In India, yoga has been incorporated into healing arts such as Ayurveda for centuries; in the West, the idearead more...
Kuvempunagar, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 1245, 3rd Cross, Ganga Road Kuvempunagar, Kuvempunagar, Mysore - 570023, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372167 Dial Ext 227 when connected
Indus Vally Ayurvedic Centre
Ittigegud, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru Lalitadripura, Post Box No. 3, Ittigegud, Ittigegud, Mysore - 570010, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048372270 Dial Ext 955 when connectedTherapeutic Yoga
- Hatha Yoga ClassPracticing Hatha Yoga at IndeaYoga will bring in the realization that the physical body is only a part of our personality and not the whole of it and will level the body down to its natural place. Growth in human life without preparation of body and mind becomes painful. Hatha Yoga at IndeaYoga prepares one for growth andread more...
144/E, 7th Main Gokulam, 3rd Stage, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru 144/E, 7th Main Gokulam, 3rd Stage,, 144/E, 7th Main Gokulam, 3rd Stage,, Mysore - 570002, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9886091291
- Yoga CoursesYoga
Osho Kai Martial Arts Academy
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru behind railway qtrs, sri rangapatns, Mysore - 571438, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9880406178
- Breath Sweat Yoga Classes
Ashtanga Saadhana Yoga Classes
Chamarajpuram, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru #1161/1, Bajjanna Lane Chamarajpuram, Chamarajpuram, Mysore - 570004, Dist. Mysuru, Karnataka
Verified SupplierCall +91-9663047900
Asanas Yoga Classes
Bliss Yoga Classes
- Trataka ServicesThis cleansing process activates the tear glands, purifies the visual system, promotes good concentration and strengthens will-power. Generally it cures the eye defects, if done properly.
Bramhashree Narayana Guru Yoga Mandira
Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 355, Nimishamba Nagar, 2nd Stage,, Kuvempu Nagar, Mysore - 570023, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9449696998
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- Yoga CoursesYoga
Clinic Brunga Physiotherapy
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru #18,12th Cross , V.V. Mohalla, Mysore, Karnataka, Mysore - 560001, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9900451409
- Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga Training CourseWhat is Ashtanga Yoga Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga which is popularly known as Ashtanga Yoga is a style of yoga derived from one of the classical yogic texts called "Yoga Kuranta" by Yogi Vamana. The style was rejuvenated by Sri T. Krishnamacharya, the master of B K S Iyengar as well as Sri K Pattabhi Jois in Mysore. Following theread more...
Mysore Cauveri Sannidhi
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru Bommuru Agrahara Village, Paschima Vahini Circle, Off Mysore-Bangalore Highway, Srirangapatna,, Mysore - 571415, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-8894042042Hatha Yogatraining Course
Yoga Anatomy Training Course
International Yoga Training Course
- Yoga for Healthy LivingAshtang & hata yoga therapeutic yogasana, pranayama, meditation, deep & quick relaxation, mudras, bhandas and yogic purification (jala neti, jala dauti, basti, trataka, kapalabati & nauli) .
Om Ayurveda & Yoga Centre
Vijayanagar , Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 794, 10th Main, 2nd Cross, Behind Bhartiya Vidya Bhavan, Vijayanagar 1st Stage, Vijayanagar , Mysore - 570017, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-821-2412077
- Jnana Yoga ClassesFeatures:
- Providing stress relief
- Building up stamina
- Excellent effectiveness
Pathanjali Pranayama Sadhana Pratishtana Trust, Mysuru
Srirampura, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 3, Block No. 1, BEML Layout, Sriramapura, 2nd Stage, Srirampura, Mysore - 570023, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9483082982Bhakti Yoga Classes
Karma Yoga Classes
Pranayama Yoga Classes
- Hatha Yoga Teachers Training Coursee Level- 1 will be conducted in contemporary and traditional styles of Yoga, Incorporating Hatha Yoga. The goal of the TTC is to give the future yoga teacher the skills to handle beginners and intermediate level students with the knowledge and self confidence.read more...
SUMMARY OF THE SCHEDULE
- The TTC is a 4 week full time
Mysore Hatha Yoga Kendra
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 953/1, Kantharajaurs Road Laxmipuram, Mysore - 570004, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9480380435
- Yoga ExerciseRebooting means doing things differently. Let brisk morning walks give way to yoga at sunrise. Let huffing, puffing and panting give way to deep breaths as your mind, body and soul unite in harmony.
Red Earth Good Living And Hospitality Private Limited
Honnebail, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru Honey Beach Rd, Belambar Post,, Honnebail, Mysore - 581353, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9880923203
- YogaWe can live for weeks without food, a few days without water and only a few minutes without oxygen. Keep in mind the relative importance of these essential nutrients.read more...
There are many branches of Yoga but a Jag Therapist places more emphasis on Hatha Yoga.
Hatha Yoga is not gymnastics. This branch of Yoga is a
Kanakadasa Nagar , Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 9/4- 1P, 13th E Main, J Block Dattagalli 3rd Stage, Kanakadasa Nagar, Kanakadasa Nagar , Mysore - 570023, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-821-2561819
- Yoga ClassesYoga
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru The Blue House, Mysore - 570002, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-7353961077
- Basic Non Retention PranayamaBasic non-retention Pranayama, a sequential pattern of Pranayama techniques is taught after asana practice. The main focus will be to purify the nervous system thereby providing strength to them which results in the effective reduction of stress in the practitioner.read more...
It also provides knowledge regarding the perfection in
Prana Vashya Yoga Shala
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru #605,Lalitheya Madilu, 3rd stage, 1st Main, Mysore - 570011, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9480487550Muscle Strengthening And Development
- Preparation Of A Comprehensive Dictionary Of YogaThe Foundation has embarked on a very unique and pioneering project for the preparation of a comprehensive Dictionary of Yoga based on traditional Sanskrit works of Yoga in print and Electronic formats. Though the practice of Yoga is gaining immense popularity in the entire world, not much work is being done to strengthen theread more...
Krishnamurthypuram, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 1448/1, 5th Cross, Krishnamurthypuram, Krishnamurthypuram, Mysore - 570004, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9880156839
- Yoga Classesyoga
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru 1495, Dr.Ambedkar Road,Krishnamurthi Puram, Mysore - 570004, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9845167119
- One-to-One Life SessionsIf you are interested in a life transformation to reveal your unlimited potential and experience your true beingness and achieve your true potential in your life Vijay Gopala offers one-to-one life transformation sessions. This individual guidance will make you to effectively adopt the yogic wisdom into your modern day liferead more...
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No145,5th Cross,Ramakrisna Nagara, Mysore - 570004, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9945213142
Drop In Classes
Workshops And Retreats
- Yoga Classes
Aashianaa an Institute
Vijayanagar, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru 459, 6th Main, 1st Stage, Vijayanagar, Mysore - 570017, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9481529327
- Yoga Course
Om Ayurveda And Yoga Centre (OAYC)
Vijaynagar 1stage , Mysore, Dist. Mysuru Vijaynagar 1stage , Behind Bharatiya vidya bhavan, Vijaynagar 1stage ,, Mysore - 335704, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-8212412077
- Eka Pada Prasaranasana
Gokulam, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 144/E, Gokulam, 3rd Stage, 7th Main, Gokulam, Mysore - 570002, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9483516779
- PranayamaThe word pranayama is composed of two Sanskrit words – Prana (life force / vital energy / breath) and Ayama (extend / control). Pranayama therefore means the control or extension of the life force or breath.read more...
Benefits of practicing Pranayama:
- Reduced breathing and heart rate
- Improved blood circulation
Badri Yoga School
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru 13th Cross Mathru Mandali Shishu Vikasa Kendra (School) (Near the Park) Gokulam,, Mysore - , Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9901219615
- YogaYoga Asana is a physical system that begins to help tame the mind and in the process bring about the much needed health, vigor, vitality, energy and strong immunity, through the practice. This is a system devised to take care of our body, mind and soul. Therefore doing asanas are very important parts in the process of yoga forread more...
Save Health Care
Yadavagiri, Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 81, 2nd main, 4th Cross, Yadavagiri,, Yadavagiri, Mysore - 570020, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-7846023535
- YogaToday’s man is suffering because of maladjustments of internal and external life stretch. So his mental and physical goodwill is disturbed. To get rid of this labyrinth, our ancient Rishis (Sages) underwent profound austerity and were enlightened thereby. They called it yoga Vidya (Technology of yoga). Thus the term yogaread more...
My Sure Sathkar
Mysore, Dist. Mysuru No. 69, Anantha, 3rd Main, LIC Colony, Sriramapura, 2nd Stage, Mysore - 570023, Dist. Mysuru, KarnatakaCall +91-9902550655
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price