- Kuruva Island Package ToursKuruvadweep (Kuruva Island) is a 950-acre (3.8 km2) protected river delta on the Kabini River in the Wayanad. This island of dense and evergreen forest is uninhabited and hence a home to uncommon species of birds, orchids and herbs
Adrak Ventures International Private Limited
Pulpally, Wayanad Mathamangalam,, Pulpally, Wayanad - 673597, Dist. Wayanad, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048744033
- Kuruva IslandThe Kuruva island, 950 acres of ever green forest on the tributaries of east flowing river Kabani, is an ideal picnic spot, far away from the disturbances of city life. The island is uninhabited. Rare species of birds, orchids and herbs are the sovereigns of this supernal kingdom. It is 17 Kms. east of Mananthavady and 40 kms. north west of Sulthan Batheryread more...
Rainbow Holiday Home
Kalpetta, Wayanad Old Market Road, Opp Post Office, Kalpetta, Wayanad - 673121, Dist. Wayanad, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048957090
- Kuruva Island TourThis 950-acre, uninhabited Island on the Kabani River is an ideal picnic spot. The wooded stretch of land is home to rare species of birds, orchids and herbs.
Kalindi River Resort
Thirunelly, Wayanad Thirunelly Temple, Post- Thirunelly, Thirunelly, Wayanad - 670646, Dist. Wayanad, Kerala
Verified SupplierCall +91-8048957430
- Kuruva IslandsThis island of dense and evergreen forest is uninhabited and hence a home to rare kinds of flora and fauna: uncommon species of birds, orchids and herbs namely. Its unique geographical characteristics make it a place where not only the leaves but also silence is evergreen being away from cities and thus it has become a place ofread more...
Wayanad Thirunelli, Wayanad - 670646, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9947136698
- Kuruva Island TourExcellent pick-nick spot located amidst tributaries of east flowing Kabani River . island has rare specious of plants, orchids. 90 km from MATHOOR HILL VIEW SERVICE VILLA .
Kalpetta, Dist. Wayanad Kappenkolly Mappadi, P.O Kalpetta, Kalpetta - 673577, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9562505030
- Kuruva IslandThe island surrounded by streams and river can be accessed using rafts or fibre boats run by Kerala Tourism Department. Entrance to the island is restricted and monitored by Vana Samrakshana Samiti, a Dept of Forest of Kerala initiative to protect forest, and at times of heavy rain and frequency of elephants and other animalsread more...
Blue Ginger Spa Resorts
Vythri, Wayanad Melapoonchola, Vythri, Wayanad - 673576, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9995448668
- Kuruva Island(8Kms)Kuruva Island is the most important tourist attraction in Wayand.It is actually the wonder of wayanad .The Kuruva Island is the fertile land of rich greenery between the two tributaries of Kabani River. Its 950 acres of area is home to various species of rare birds, orchids, butterflies and herbs. Facilities for cycling toread more...
Misty Mount Homestay
Wayanad On The Way To Kuruva Island Near Telephone Exchange, Payyampally Po, , Wayanad - 670646, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-4936-215679
- Kuruva Island Tours ServicesThe Kuruva Island, 950 acres of evergreen forest on the tributaries of east following river Kabani, is an ideal picnic spot, far away from the disturbance of city life. The island is uninhabited. Rare spicies of birds, orchids and herbs are the sovereigns of this supernal kingdom.
Serenity Wayanad Serviced
Meppadi, Wayanad MELE ARAPETTA , ROUTE NO 6. NEAR HML TEA FACTORY ( WIMS Hospital) , MEPPADI, Meppadi, Wayanad - 673577, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9946551348
- Kuruva Island17 kms east of Mananthavady, calm and peaceful. This 950 acres of uninhabited, evergreen forest on the tributaries of east flowing river Kabani is an ideal picnic spot, far away from the disturbances of city life. The wooded land is a home to rare species of birds, orchids and herbs. Occasionally, wild mammals can be observed by the riverside.read more...
The Greenland Holiday Home
Kalpetta, Wayanad Kairali Nagar, Kalpetta, Wayanad - 673121, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-8606312707
- Kuruva Island
Madakkimala, Wayanad Koranchivayal, Kumblad Place, Madakkimala Near Kalpetta, Madakkimala, Wayanad - 673122, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9747010060
- Kuruva Island
Kalpetta, Wayanad Mahathma Nagar, Kalpetta, Wayanad - 673121, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9447316515
- Kuruva islandKuruva Island is situated on the tributaries of the river kabani and is a fabulous picnic spot. Its serene silence and wide expanse of the evergreen forest leaves you astonishing. This island is isolated but an array of uncommon species of birds, herbs and orchids are the monarchs of kuruva island.
Meppadi, Wayanad Kaapikaad Pozhamoola, Meppadi, Meppadi, Wayanad - 673577, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9447219302
Have a Question? Ask our expertSpeak your question
Please enter your question.
- No Image
AvailableKuruva Island17 km east of Manthavady 145km north west of sulthan bathery. This 950 acre, unhabited island on the east ward bound kabani river is an ideal picnic spot.The wooded strech of land is home to rare species of birds, orchids and herbs.
Ann's Homestays - Resorts
Kalpetta North, Wayanad District Tourism Promotion Council (DTPC) Civil Station, North Kalpetta, Kalpetta North, Wayanad - 673122, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9446837527
- VythirihillsVythiri, Wayanad Valiyapaara, P O Achoor,, Vythiri, Wayanad - 673575, Dist. Wayanad, KeralaCall +91-9447959900
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price
Have a requirement?
Get Best Price